Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Wheel Horse/Toro Trailer and Plow/Dirt Blade

Rogue

Hi folks,

Yet again I have another question. The guy I purchased my blower from also has a Toro/wheel horse trailer and a WH plow/dirt blade with angle adjustment from seat.

The blade is in good shape.

The trailer is rough, needs some definite scraping and priming. Also the tail gate needs to be freed up. This is the large, not the small trailer. I'm under the impression they only made 2 sizes.

Any idea what kind of offer I should put on the table. He's looking for 150.00 for the plow/dirt blade and 200.00 for the trailer.

Any idea?

Thank you again for any help you can be :thumbs2:

-R-

stevebo

THAT SEEMS LIKE A FAIR PRICE FOR THE BLADE BUT THE CART IN THE SHAPE YOU ARE SAYING IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY TO ME. tHE DESIRABLE CARTS ARE THE SMALLER WHEEL BARROW SHAPED ONE AND THE 4 WHEEL BOXED OFF STYLE CARTS. GOOD LUCK-

Rogue

I can't even really see using the trailer... But that's not to say I wouldn't mind having it - lol

Wheel barrow shaped ones and the 4 wheel boxed off style.... Didn't even know those existed.

Anyone have any idea what this one may be worth?

Thanks for the input Stevebo :thumbs2:

bitten

I think I got a two wheel cart at Lowes for like $100. Dont know if that is what you are talking about, but might give you an idea of cost.

truckin88

I understand collecting attachments like decks, blades, blowers and tillers, but carts are universal, unless it is part of a package deal or perfect shape. If you just need a cart, to move dirt and mulch etc. you can get a decent one new at walmart for $88.00 made in the usa and steel. I got a nice Cub Cadet one $150 assembled, new on sale at HD, I wanted the knobby tires, for when I go into the fields near my house.

Rogue

Sweet! Thanks for the info. I'll pass on the cart then. Trying to figure out what I would use a plow for.... hmmmm Maybe just by his round hood - lol

oldandred

Wheel horse made about eight different carts

Rogue

I did not realize that. :thumbs2:

Operator

My thoughts ? For what it's worth, buy anything that is Wheel Horse ! If you have the room and the wife won't be telling you "you don't need that!!" like mine.

Randy

Rogue

That was my mind set.... I'm not sure what I'm going to do in regards to the trailer. As far as the plow goes... I can't think of much use for it. I live in the suburbs, soooooo. I certainly wouldn't use it for snow in our neck of the woods. That leaves dirt :thumbs2: He had a rototiller too. To bad our garden is only about 16x60 and raised inside timbers to get it on level ground. (very sloped backyard)

Thanks for the advice. I'm starting to think more about his kohler engines and that little round hood for my 9yr old.

Thanks again :thumbs:

Duff

I'm starting to think more about his kohler engines and that little round hood for my 9yr old.

Now that sounds like a worthy plan, and how could anyone's wife object to such a...noble....yeah, that's the word...noble!....cause? :thumbs:

Duff :thumbs2: