Sign in to follow this  
Wvtroutbum81

M12 governor adjustment

Wvtroutbum81

How do you set the adjustment on the governor arm, It either has too much throttle or not enough.

thanks

pfrederi

Pages 6A 12-14 Give the needed adjustment

Wvtroutbum81
13 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

Pages 6A 12-14 Give the needed adjustment

Thank you!

peter lena

@Wvtroutbum81  regularly put a few drops of super lube on each side of that gov shaft ,along with a linkage touch up , every related movement point should move with ease . started doing that when i started also lubing my choke / throttle cables . pete

Wvtroutbum81
2 hours ago, peter lena said:

@Wvtroutbum81  regularly put a few drops of super lube on each side of that gov shaft ,along with a linkage touch up , every related movement point should move with ease . started doing that when i started also lubing my choke / throttle cables . pete

Thanks Pete, Shimmed with washers, lubed pivot points and repacked all the pto bearings with the green lucas👍

• Excellent 1

peter lena

@Wvtroutbum81  thanks for the feedback !  watch out , you keep making gains like that and people will talk , BTW  nice rainbow . been tying and fly fishing , many years , most of my fishing is pontoon kck boat . whats happening , lucas green grease , repacking bearings , lubing pivot points , washer shimmjng , what have I done ?  pete

• Like 1