Sign in to follow this  
jdog_kustoms

d-180 3 point

jdog_kustoms

is the 3 point on the back off a d-180 considored the catigory zero ???

and what speed does the rear pto run at and does it use only wheel horse attachments

.5racer

Cat 0 yes. As far as the RPM , I think it is the slower, not sure. A good machine shop or even yourself could update the PTO link to a new verson from say like TSC. Just make sure to time the U-Joints , Shafts are timed to work right just like a drive shaft in a car or truck. I do them all the time !!!!!

d180man

Hi yes it is Cat 0 and the pto is 2000 rpm not not 540 rpm the shaft is 1" 15 splines hope this helps ! :thumbs2:

jdog_kustoms

so i will need to find wheel horse attachmwents for it or is there aftermarket attachments that will work on it

d180man

Hi we looked for years for aftermarket attachments but never found one that makes them now days ! but there was some years ago that did ! but we have had ac tiller on them and we have put our tiller on the ac they worked but it is still best to buy the ones made for wheel horse to me! they just fit better i think! but woods made the mower and there is a flat mower by mott but i would say you could make all makes fit but it needs to be 2000 rpm i have got stuff from guys that trid to use one 540 and they say it just would not work for them ! and they did not know why? :thumbs2: they did not know they where 2000 rpm but good luck finding what you are looking for ! :thumbs: