953 nut

:confusion-confused:                          Jay @JPWH, has this been pushed back in the corner or are you holding out on us?              :angry-tappingfoot:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

JPWH

Dick @953 nut I'm not holding out I have just been too busy to get back on this project. I have been visiting my favorite sheet metal shop and getting drops for the project.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

Lee1977
4 hours ago, JPWH said:

Dick @953 nut I'm not holding out I have just been too busy to get back on this project. I have been visiting my favorite sheet metal shop and getting drops for the project.

Are you joining the slow race with EB and Pullstart, they are way ahead of you by 3 or 4 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

19richie66

Must have been on Santa’s good list :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

JPWH

Some of the metal I have so far.

KIMG0728.JPG.3924ea29899a50cc3d2bbfe5e7701409.JPG

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

sjoemie himself

Just stumbled across this topic. Interesting project and I'll be following along :popcorn:

• Like 3

JPWH

This project just got derailed for the time being. I will get it back on track I just don't know when.

I have been diagnosed with rectal cancer. The treatment will start next week and progress will be determined by how I respond to the treatment. I will lose the month of May recovering from the planned surgery around May first.

• Sad 13

elcamino/wheelhorse

Sorry to hear about your health problems. Please keep us updated.

• Heart 2

SylvanLakeWH

Prayers for a successful treatment and recovery.

• Heart 3

Ed Kennell
1 hour ago, JPWH said:

I will get it back on track

With this positive attitude, you've won the first battle Jay.  Keep fighting my friend. We're all with you.     

• Like 4
  • Heart 2

Handy Don
2 hours ago, JPWH said:

This project just got derailed for the time being.

You've now been added to my prayers. I ask for strength and wisdom for you, your family, and the health providers who’ll treat you and for the best possible outcome.

As Ed said, we are all with you..

• Heart 6

dclarke

Prayers being sent, Jay!   🙏🙏

• Like 1
  • Heart 2

rjg854
14 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Dear Lord, your servant Jay Paxton is in need of Your healing hand. He will undergo cancer treatment and we humbly ask You be with him and his family. Turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. Let them be filled with patience and joy in Your presence as they wait for Your healing touch. Guide the hands of the medical staff that will help him and guard against any infection. Please restore Your servant to full health, Lord.

We ask this in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 1
  • Heart 2

JPWH

Thank You all for all the prayers.

I go the the oncologist next Tuesday then I will have the whole story. I will start a new thread with all the information I have been told and keep you posted.

• Like 5
  • Heart 4

JCM

Very sorry to hear this Jay. In 2014 I myself went through colon cancer. Unfortunately I had the wrong surgeon perform the operation and in 2021 I went back in to be opened up and corrected. Long road but here I am still, somebody loves me. Keep your chin up and a positive attitude and you will be back finishing up your build. If you feel the need to talk PLEASE do not hesitate to send me a PM if you need anything.  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:    @JPWH      Take care.    Jim

• Like 2
  • Heart 4

JPWH

@JCM  Jim, thank you for the encouragement. Fortunately I have one of the 2 best in this area. Or so I'm told. Thanks for the offer to talk. I may have questions.

Jay

• Like 1
  • Heart 2

ebinmaine
4 minutes ago, JPWH said:

@JCM  Jim, thank you for the encouragement. Fortunately I have one of the 2 best in this area. Or so I'm told. Thanks for the offer to talk. I may have questions.

Jay

Ole Jim up here @JCM Plunge  will be a good one to shoot the breeze at. 

He's good people. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1