Sign in to follow this  
norman

Johnny Buckets

W9JAB

:thumbs2: sounds like some sort of port-o-potty :thumbs:

nylyon

I don't have one, but I would sure like to have one. Do a search on the site, I recall some conversation on this a while back. If a FEL is out of the budget, the Johnny Bucket is a good alternative, and I like the enhancements they've done to it recently.

wheel horse 1045

do'es anybody have any videos of there johnny bucket in action,ive seen pics of them and always wondered of there strength and helpfulness.

MaineDad

I used to own one and they are amazing units. I had 10 yards of loam delivered and spread it with the JBJR. Very well built and worth every penny. Add the tooth bar for digging potential.

One thing I would have done different is to add the power dump feature. The trip dump does not go up high enough to fully dump the bucket. You have to back up with the bucket tipped. The power dump lifts high enough to dump the full bucket.

wheel horse 1045

i wondered if it would go high enough to fully dump thanks guys

norman

VIDEO

Jim_M

I had one with the power dump and I loved it. I sold it to another member on here, maybe he'll chime in soon.

Workin_Horses

I had one with the power dump and I loved it. I sold it to another member on here, maybe he'll chime in soon.

I am the one that bought Jim's and the thing is great. My dad even went out and bought one once he saw me use mine. Now it's not a full FEL but it is a really great asset to my Horse tools.... Great for moving dirt, rock, mulch...I mean who wants to shovel into a trailer and then have to shovel it out when it doesn't dump completely. Also with the addition of the tooth bar I am able to use it to do some digging.

wallfish

Check out this thread from over at MTF. Interesting bucket build for a dozer blade. I bet it would work real nice with hydro lift and a nice little implement if you only need it once in a while.

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.p...highlight=scoop

PS Norman--- I'll send that mule drive out tomorrow

WheelHorse_of_course

Check out this thread from over at MTF. Interesting bucket build for a dozer blade. I bet it would work real nice with hydro lift and a nice little implement if you only need it once in a while.

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.p...highlight=scoop

PS Norman--- I'll send that mule drive out tomorrow

I have thought of making something like that out of 3/4 inch plywood.

Not sure I'll ever get to it though, and I do have a trip bucket made for IH that I intend to convert.

wallfish

I have thought of making something like that out of 3/4 inch plywood.

Not sure I'll ever get to it though, and I do have a trip bucket made for IH that I intend to convert.

Here's the one that the guy made from plywood

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=43311

Wheel Horse Fan

Good info guys. This just reaffirms my decision to buy one this fall. Definitely getting the tooth bar, bucket doubler and possibly the caddy arms. I am also getting the plow. Can't wait.

The FEL would be nicer, but not enough room to keep it inside, a bit of work to install and I doubt it would be that much more useful. Although it would be nice to dump a bucket load in the trailer then haul a trailer full and a bucket full.

bitten

My creative juices are flowing now. :thumbs2: