Pullstart

Pullstart’s Show Videos and Pictures

wallfish
1 minute ago, Pullstart said:

I’d cruise that thing to town for milk and bread if I had it!  With that said… you ever get sick of it like the backhoe… I’ll dibs it :lol:

I was never sick of the back hoe but it was super sad just to watch it sit there and not be used much. That tractor was built for working so it needed to get used. Probably one of the top 10 difficult decisions of my life to let that thing go but I definitely feel better now than watching it rot. I had A LOT of time and effort into that machine and it was my first WH too.

• Excellent 4
  • Heart 1

Tractorhead
On 6/27/2023 at 1:13 AM, wallfish said:

Probably one of the top 10 difficult decisions of my life to let that thing go but I definitely feel better now than watching it rot. 

As long as i is in good Hands, all is fine John.

I understans your hesitation, had the same decision with my beloved KTM Motocycle.
As long as she is in good Hands, all is fine for me John.
This are decicions, they don‘t be easy, but if they be must be taken, it‘s a relief.

I must also sent my beloved KTM out.

A well experienced Friend of mine asks if he could have it.
This thing is a badass monster with its 98 hp at only 138 kilos and extremely marches forward and upwards...
The funniest thing was driving in a corner, pulling the trigger at 80% and just exiting on the spinning rear wheel.

A set of tyres, maybe half a day at the track.

But that is not the point,
Every thing has its timeline, If the thing (whatever it is) has been sitting around unused for more than a

- edit i means a year or two, not a month - edit end
it's time to hand it over to someone else who will appreciate it and who will then put a smile on their face again.

Edited by Tractorhead
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1