Sign in to follow this  
Wild Bill in VA

Uh Oh yeah .... Music for the Cruise Night

Wild Bill in VA

The CD that has the music for Fridays Cruise Night wellllllll, I did use the CD for the "She's So Fine My 409" wedding march song and I left the CD in the office figuring it would be a safe place to keep till after the ice cream social. Well, what I did not know was the guy who set up the Audio for the membership meeting (who is not a club member) went in the office and after leaving locked the door ........ this was a new lock, and we did not have a key! We had a lock smith trying to open the door but could not remove the tumblers. I was foaming at the mouth mad and drove my 6 speed Lawn Ranger up on the door step and was going to ram the door open .... lucky I realized the front weight was not on my tractor to act as a push bar and stopped myself. But But But Bill we did hear the music the next morning welllll let me explain the rest of the story. Early Saturday morning Charlie Culley walked by me in the flea market area and told me the door was now open and I could get my CD. Now I cannot go from point A to point B at the Wheel Horse Show .... just too much to see. And now I get called up to the Registration Office, as a kid I was called to the principals office many times and thought "This can't be good" . I guess still left over guilt as a kid. At the Registration office I was now told Daryl Horning is bringing in my CD, well when he walks in and his hands are shaking holding the CD box and he said to me I'm sorry Bill it broke coming out of the machine. I looked and the CD was cracked! My heart sunk as I have owned and always very carefully protected that CD since the 7th show. My thoughts how can I remember all the songs on that CD and get it remade??? I had forgotten there was a play list on the back. Vanessa Smith "Hey I give this list to my daughter, and she can hook it up to her phone and play it" . She gives the box with the broken disc. Now I don't know how to do this but I do know kids do it all the time. So now Daryl is still talking to me and he say's "Hey listen you can now hear the music", But wait a minute I had watched the girl with the phone in her hand and didn't see her do any thing. And then they gave me back the box with the broken CD in it and said open it up ....... they swapped out my CD with some old broken CD Daryl had in his truck and put my CD on to play Saturday morning! The moral of this story well there ain't one but it does give me a year to come up with a dang good pay back!:scared-eek:

• Haha 8

zigzag

I'll admit I was wondering what happened to the cruise music. But it was no big deal. Lots of fun anyway!

You've got a whole year to think of something. I trust you'll come up with something good!!