Pcyco13

Foot pedal conversation for 416H

Pcyco13

I'm searching for a foot pedal conversation kit for my 416H. Anyone know if there's any available?

Pullstart

Matt’s foot pedal kit was in the classifieds vendor section, now I don’t see it.  Somewhere it should be available..

rmaynard

I believe Matt has stopped making them. There have been several inquiries lately and as far as I know, no response from Matt. :( I hope he starts selling them again, I have one on my 416-H and it's the best thing I ever did to that tractor.

bds1984

I'd love to have one for my 520H as well.  I hope he starts making them again.

Bill D

You may have to consider making your own.   I did for my GT 1800.  Big improvement.  

• Like 1

Pcyco13
1 hour ago, Bill D said:

You may have to consider making your own.   I did for my GT 1800.  Big improvement.  

I'm coming to that conclusion. Having a machine shop in my garage and 27 years as a toolmaker, I'm sure I could. Just thought it would be easier and faster to get z kit. Thanks for your response.

• Like 1

Pcyco13
5 hours ago, Pullstart said:

Matt’s foot pedal kit was in the classifieds vendor section, now I don’t see it.  Somewhere it should be available..

I've got the front bucket/loader on mine. Steering, dealing with the hand speed control and working the hydraulics on the bucket is basically impossible without the foot control.

RJM

Just adding some input to help Matt or someone else make the decision to make this modification kit again!  I would also like to order one to install on my "column control" 1995/96 520H!!!

Please!!

Bill D

I posted a thread in the transmission section titled Another Hydro Pedal.  Feel free to copy my design if you like.   Do so at your own risk.

Pcyco13

Thanks Bill!

Bill D
3 hours ago, Pcyco13 said:

Thanks Bill!

You're welcome.  Please post pictures of your build.  I always enjoy gleaning ideas from others.  I'd also like to see what a tool maker comes up with, vs an amateur like myself.

Pcyco13

Will do! Thanks again Bill!