JeffG

Source for replacement rectifier for C120

JeffG

Looking for a replacement rectifier for a C120.  Appreciate your help.  Jeff

moe1965

I got one off Amazon not to long ago. Just use the part number that is on it for your search and it should pop up.  Also save your old one to reference what connecter goes where the new one I had didn't have any markings on it

peter lena

@JeffG   note 5th  picture down , that area is a gold mine for improvement , see the battery cable going to engine corner / frame ? that comes from battery ground bolt and enhances rectifier grounding , those cooling tins , for a rectifier mount , don,t do a solid job , also note , battery tender plug in ?  on choke cable , always ready for a simple plug in , pete

JeffG
9 hours ago, moe1965 said:

I got one off Amazon not to long ago. Just use the part number that is on it for your search and it should pop up.  Also save your old one to reference what connecter goes where the new one I had didn't have any markings on it

thank you for the feedback!  Jeff

JeffG
6 hours ago, peter lena said:

@JeffG   note 5th  picture down , that area is a gold mine for improvement , see the battery cable going to engine corner / frame ? that comes from battery ground bolt and enhances rectifier grounding , those cooling tins , for a rectifier mount , don,t do a solid job , also note , battery tender plug in ?  on choke cable , always ready for a simple plug in , pete

appreciate the help!  jeff

peter lena

@JeffG  like you when I  started with wheel horse , I encountered  problem areas . rarely put it back  exactly as was set up , detailed in / eliminated reason of failure . that mind set upsets many , not my intent . but to eliminate the chronic issue . to me , a repetitive problem is what you want . leads you right to the reason / cause . also note in first picture , the  elastic nut going to the greaseable flange bearing ? that was also a chronic  buzzing area , not any more .  just some ideas , pete