Picked this jewel up Sunday... :ychain:

1075_018.jpg

1075_012.jpg

1075_013.jpg

1075_014.jpg

1075_015.jpg

A nice bonus was hanging under it... a VERY solid 42" deck! :thumbs2:

1075_016.jpg

Also, my seat cover came! I originally bought it for the 1257, but it will now be going on the 1075...

1075_017.jpg

It runs pretty good... It is going to need a re-ring though. She's a little smokey. Also, someone moved the battery under the seat and butchered up the tool box in the process... Doesn't seem to be anything majorly wrong with it though. The transmission seems to pull really good! :thumbs:

JimD

it sure looks like there's another beautiful restoration about to happen!! really nice solid looking tractor!

Kelly

Not bad looking, I have a toolbox in pretty good shape if you need one? Where did you get the seat cover?? looks nice, how much was it? Kelly

MikesRJ

I think I saw that listed on eBay. Good score.

rustyoldjunk

nice find Jon,i like it.did you get it trade days?

bell

No, it is from Cloverdale... A buddy of mine from Greencastle bought it for parts for his 876... Luckily he didn't need much off of it. I told him that I would buy it when he was done taking parts off of it. I think the only thing he took off of it was the seat pan, so I saved the last one I got in...

He ran into a guy at the WHCC show that makes the covers for $40.... He knew I was looking for one, so he ordered me one when he ordered his. I'll see if I can get the guys name and address...

Doubletrouble

I'd be interested in a seat cover also, looks really nice. Great find on the tractor btw. Good luck with resto and lookin forward to some contact info on the seat cover.

Coadster32

Looks like a great score! Good luck with it.

d180man

Hi nice find! :thumbs2: good luck with it ! :thumbs:

TJ

Nice tractor. :thumbs2:

creekside

I would also like the name and contact info on the seat maker!! Looks great!!

rustyoldjunk

any progress on your tractor yet Jon

can whlvr

Thats a beauty of a horse you got there,that is my all time favorite wheelhorse,i think because it is the first of the square hoods :thumbs2:

bell

Thanks fellas!

I haven't done anything with it yet... I have too many other projects to finish first. I think I'll be saving this one for a winter rebuild.

I also think it's a cool tractor... First of the square hoods, one of the first "bigblock" Kohler tractors, short frame/bigblock, first year for the wheel-a-matic.... Just a cool, unique model. :thumbs2:

I found the guys name and address that makes the seat covers... I'm going to contact him and make sure it's okay to let everybody know... I'm not sure if he has a business or just does it for a hobby... I wouldn't want to "flood" him with people wanting seat covers, unless that's what he wants. Give me a week or 2 and I'll know more. :thumbs:

Doubletrouble

Bell, any word on those cool seat covers?? Just curious..

kpinnc

Kinda interested in those covers myself Jon!

Nice tractor BTW- and it looks like the PO must have a ramp like mine leaving the shop. I think he was pulling hard on the "WHOA!" stick:

1075_013.jpg

When my ramp gets wet, it's slicker than whale poop on a water slide. :thumbs::ychain:

Very nice tractor! :thumbs2:

Juggler

Sweet tractor! My favorite of the square hood tractors too! Nice find.