😆

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Pullstart

It was when I stumbled upon Max :teasing-poke:

• Haha 6

EB-80/8inPA

I had a similar tragedy occur when one of my tenants missed the on ramp - about sixty feet up:

E7953065-772F-4F20-AD36-A55001D9DEF5.jpeg
He never even got the chance to catch up on his unpaid back rent.

Edited by EB-80/8inPA
  • Haha 8

SylvanLakeWH

:scared-eek:

PETA is on the way... :law-policeblue:

I don't see as much grey in his beard though... :eusa-think:  Not as smart as you?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

oliver2-44
14 hours ago, Pullstart said:

I don’t know how to say this.  My good buddy Max had a warm heart and was always on the go.  Sure, he ate more than his share, but he meant well with his intentions.  It happened when nobody was around and it was quite the shock to find him still.  I’m not sure what his age was, but we joked that the greys in our beards were just wisdom anyway.  He never told me when he was going to show up, he was just there when you least expected it.

RIP buddy.

:banana-linedance:  :greetings-waveyellow:

615AB804-0EB3-4915-B071-B65F2795C607.jpeg.cd921b364dba3fb2d7078229fe9e89ed.jpeg

Sorry.  I had to.

That doesn't look like an Accident.  Quite a hard "Golf" swing to bend that rod. 

Mighty Mouse will be after you for this!:omg:

• Haha 5

ri702bill

NOT a "swing and a miss" there folks...........

• Like 4

ACman

I had a mama red squirrel and her four kittens take up residence in my barn couple years back . I found the post they were using to get up into the rafters of the porch on the barn and it just so happened it was the end post which my son built a arm on to hold his bow target . It was perfect place to put a small live trap so I had the boy set it up . With one door closed and some peanut butter smeared on the roof with a marshmallow stuck into it at that end of the trap the game was on . Caught one of the little ones that first day and my daughter took it far away and let it go ( wasn’t my choice lol ) . Got it all set back up and I forgot about it for a day and we had a big storm come through . I looked out the window and seen the trap was on the ground . When I got outside to check it out , the trap was sprung and the mama squirrel was laying next to it dead :scratchead: . My only guess was the trap fell on her somehow . The other kittens didn’t seem to be around and I had the hole where they were getting in closed up . Now it’s just the mice to deal with and have good luck with these Victor’s . I use peanut butter and dog food and place the traps in a spot where they have to go in from the front as their only option . Added bonus is they’re easy to set . The only good rodent is a dead rodent. My nemesis. at the moment are moles. They are absolutely horrible this year and seem to be in everyone’s lawn . 

F58AE5FB-C78C-40B6-BAB9-13C1489127DE.jpeg.0d2ea7d32b3e50656a7fb5243101629b.jpeg1DA667A5-A011-4C00-B30D-F5681140DAC7.jpeg.0a14698a707d6c5775ac06e79091635f.jpeg

BA458364-A32D-4799-A3AE-600D869F809A.jpeg

Edited by ACman
  • Like 3