pfrederi

WHCC 2023 Show Buy Sell Trade

76c12091520h

18 hp Kohler twin, model #M18QS , spec #24510 , serial #1704304 . Runs strong and quiet, $300.00 .Hours unknown. Only coming with if pre-paid . Message me here or call / text during normal business hours  SOLD

20230528_165629[1].jpg

20230528_165637[1].jpg

20230528_165647[1].jpg

20230528_165749[1].jpg

20220918_135234[1].jpg

Edited by 76c12091520h
Sold

S416-8

All goes as planned I will at least be there Fri or Sat and am thinking of bringing my 416-8 and a couple of plows down to sell. Seeing that I have never been there not sure if there is ant arrangements I need to make to sell at the show.

416 does have the rear discharge deck but the seat cover is on the 520 now. I paid $800 for the 416 and hope to break even. Runs, cuts and drives but has a slight surge .. maybe gas lines sucking air as I found a few that are missing clamps but will take care of that this week...  Weight's, hitch and seat cover added to the 520 but will toss in the seat cover if you want it. These were added after I bought the tractor.

I'll see about added plow pics as well... open to offers on these...

416a.jpeg

416b.jpeg

IMG_2422.jpeg

IMG_2419.jpeg

IMG_2418.jpeg

IMG_2417.jpeg

IMG_2423.jpeg

IMG_2420.jpeg

IMG_2421.jpeg

Edited by S416-8
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Ed Kennell
4 minutes ago, S416-8 said:

arrangements I need to make to sell at the show.

You must be a paid up member of the WHCC to sell at the show.

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 1

S416-8

Thanks.. so I just had to join for this and the other club things

image.png.ae8fb80757f26e41bd4f10ccfc518dc2.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Kennell
10 minutes ago, S416-8 said:

so I just had to join

Yep, you are good to sell at the show.     BTW, free admission.

• Like 1

S416-8

awesome now I need to pick out a hat.. you know help stop the red glow from the sun .. first visit and can't wait to see all the cool items that I can get to follow me home.. :rs:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Jrblanke
12 hours ago, S416-8 said:

awesome now I need to pick out a hat.. you know help stop the red glow from the sun .. first visit and can't wait to see all the cool items that I can get to follow me home.. :rs:

It's fantastic. The first year, it was 90% about the tractors and 10% about the people.  Now it's 10% about the tractors, and 90% about the people. And their are home made pies for sale at the consession stand.  

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3
  • Heart 1

whfan74
13 hours ago, S416-8 said:

I have some hats for sale.  They are packed in there somewhere!

IMG_2478.jpeg.cb51b21e6caeda9c49a4db72e08615a2.jpeg

• Like 1

S416-8

I'm in trouble "home made pies for sale at the concession stand", hats and tractors stuff,,  

• Haha 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

Don't let Jr get in front of you when pies are involved , you may get run over and there will be empty pie plates left.

• Haha 2

S416-8

You know I am starting to hate wheel horses. Why,, I waited and looked for a Bolens DGT1700 diesel and finally got one. Low hours hydro plow all new tires etc.. My plans were to have this and a really good 520 for my tractors but now I am thinking that maybe the best thing would be 2 520's instead. One as a dedicated winter only machine with the blower and cab that that I can customize as I want. Saw a video where the guy rigged one out to the 9th,  and then another 520 as my rest of the year tractor. grrr  

• Haha 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

Why stop at 2 . You need a WH for every attachment . When you reach your seventh decade it is nice to change tractors and not attachments .

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

S416-8

that would then need a bigger garage so why not change houses with more land so then you need more tractors because with more land you will need more attachments which would push you towards a bigger garage and the cycle repeats.. yup crazy:confusion-confused:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Bigger out building equals place to hide out from She Who Must Be Obeyed (SWMBO )

Ed Kennell
8 minutes ago, S416-8 said:

. One as a dedicated winter only machine

A must have...with heated cab and foot control.post-7208-0-32660300-1431378313_thumb.jp

• Like 2

S416-8

foot controll ? Didn't know about that option.. heated cabin sounds nice and add a radio and you set

Wheel-N-It
20 hours ago, Jrblanke said:

It's fantastic. The first year, it was 90% about the tractors and 10% about the people.  Now it's 10% about the tractors, and 90% about the people. And their are home made pies for sale at the consession stand.  

For me, 90% about the people, 5% tractors, and 5% the pies :D

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 2

S416-8

For me it's my first time there so it will be about selling the 416 and extra stuff. Seeing I just got my 520 so looking for things to come home with me and then the pies because I only have the day there saying hi to some other tractor people and then more pie for the ride home... 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

76c12091520h

Strong running Magnum 12. Head was pulled and valves were just reground and properly set. Hours are unknown but there is no ridge on the cylinder and you can still see the crosshatch, Carb was also gone thru.  Not pretty but runs great.  $200.00  Only bringing with if paid for or a 50% deposit is made.  SOLD . 

20230529_162120[1].jpg

20230529_162139[1].jpg

20230529_162158[1].jpg

20220918_135234[1].jpg

Edited by 76c12091520h
  • Like 2

Pullstart
On 6/6/2023 at 9:24 PM, whfan74 said:

I have some hats for sale.

I am not sure if apparel is able to be sold there, since the club sells their own.  Maybe I’m mistaken, it happens all the time!  I have heard however that you can pre-sale and deliver there no worries.

JoeM
9 hours ago, S416-8 said:

so looking for things to come home with me

That is a big part of the show. Walking through the sale areas and finding stuff, a lot of times at bargain prices, is like a egg hunt for tractor parts. 

And of course looking at some of those amazing restorations is another of my favorites. 

And chewing the fat.

And watching the kids driving the wheels off of old tractors.

And stopping at the concession stand.

And, and, and it is all pretty good. 

• Like 3

S416-8

I dig around flea markets and consignment stores for the same bargain search so should be fun 

• Like 1

cafoose
14 hours ago, 76c12091520h said:

Strong running Magnum 12. Head was pulled and valves were just reground and properly set. Hours are unknown but there is no ridge on the cylinder and you can still see the crosshatch, Carb was also gone thru.  Not pretty but runs great.  $200.00  Only bringing with if paid for or a 50% deposit is made

I'll take the Magnum 12. Let me know how you want paid :handgestures-thumbupright:

@76c12091520h

Handy Don
On 6/7/2023 at 9:42 AM, S416-8 said:

foot controll ? Didn't know about that option.. heated cabin sounds nice and add a radio and you set

Good ear protection is critical. Good music or a podcast is nice too.

Get both with a set of noise cancelling over-the-ear bluetooth headphones! 

S416-8

Perfect idea Tks