Blackm84

C145 restoration

peter lena

@Blackm84  enhance your engine grounding for related . rectifier  cooling tin front  mount. usually corroded , and related to funky amperage reading . battery ground bolt point , add a battery cable from that bolt to engine corner / frame area  engine cooling intake side . makes amperage snap to attention , and secures related rectifier ground point , also loosen those  2 rectifier bolts , like dielectric grease , this ground also enhances the headlight grounding , check out multi point connections , often stress cracked , powdery , film will verify that .  pete

Blackm84

Update:

Got the tractor tore down almost completely but didn't take any pictures.  Been busy with work, National guard and my basement flooding.  I have my annual training next week but will update with lots of pictures when I get back.  Going to be prepping everything for sand blasting.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine
5 hours ago, Blackm84 said:

National guard

:handgestures-salute:

:USA:

:text-thankyouyellow:      for serving!

• Excellent 1

Pullstart

Thank you for your service!  Let me know if you still need any parts we talked about in Febru:handgestures-thumbupright:ary 

• Like 1

Blackm84
On 6/8/2023 at 8:49 AM, Pullstart said:

Thank you for your service!  Let me know if you still need any parts we talked about in Febru:handgestures-thumbupright:ary 

Yes I still do !! just trying to get some time to get over there.

Blackm84

Quick question is there an assembly manual or service manual with part breakdowns finding alot of stuff questionable going to start sandblasting and painting soon will update with lots of pics after 4th of July.  Trying to figure out new phone.

ineedanother
19 hours ago, Blackm84 said:

Quick question is there an assembly manual or service manual with part breakdowns finding alot of stuff questionable going to start sandblasting and painting soon will update with lots of pics after 4th of July.  Trying to figure out new phone.

Try this...

WHX??
On 6/7/2023 at 9:33 PM, Blackm84 said:

National guard

On 6/8/2023 at 7:49 AM, Pullstart said:

Thank you for your service!  

:text-yeahthat:

Ask the mods to get you a service emblem. 

• Like 1

Brockport Bill
On 2/19/2023 at 8:37 PM, c-series don said:

@Blasterdad Not to contradict you,😂 but I’ve never ran my tiller on the outside groove. It simply wouldn’t line up with the mid mount pulleys. Yes the outside is for the generator. Here’s a few pictures, the first three are the tiller and the last is obviously the generator.🙂

360B7F78-04DA-40C5-A35B-00A32F126B2A.jpeg

A5D361FB-BCA7-49B9-967F-0D6E6E1D85E6.jpeg

CEA48110-6B6F-4E79-BF52-D63A72E5711D.jpeg

225F015F-0D5B-4CED-9D01-7F1678946C66.jpeg

here is my Rototiller owners manual photo showing inside pto groove slot -  i run it on 312-8

wh tiller pto belt slot.jpg

• Like 1