WheelHorse_Kid

My new c-121

ebinmaine

Matt once the weather warms up you throw some camping stuff in your truck and come up.  

The kids (and you) can check out our herd and go for a trail ride or 3.  

• Excellent 1

c-series don

I went back to this post to see the grin on your face @WheelHorse_Kid seeing that smile makes me smile 😃 I wish there were more kids around like you that love these tractors! 

• Heart 2

The Freightliner Guy
42 minutes ago, c-series don said:

I went back to this post to see the grin on your face @WheelHorse_Kid seeing that smile makes me smile 😃 I wish there were more kids around like you that love these tractors! 

Hey im a kid i like wheel horse but sadly im not as cool as @WheelHorse_Kid :unsure: or really anyone . But i do love working my best on these tractors 

Kollin

Edited by The Freightliner Guy
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

WHGuy413
23 minutes ago, The Freightliner Guy said:

Hey im a kid i like wheel horse but sadly im not as cool as @WheelHorse_Kid :unsure: or really anyone . But i do love working my best on these tractors 

Kollin

If you were closer I’m sure you and Alex would spend hours working on stuff together. I definitely look forward to your posts about your tractor. Can’t wait til you get it running.

• Like 1

davem1111
31 minutes ago, The Freightliner Guy said:

Kollin

Dude, stop putting yourself down - YOU ARE COOL!   I'm 64 years old and I think you're cool. :music-rockout:  You're doing much cooler stuff than I was doing when I was your age.  I'm a bit envious.  Keep it up, man!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 2

The Freightliner Guy

yeah itd be fun to have a buddy work on stuff with me since my dad dont really like these things and hopefully i can get him going in time for the show and hopefully i can go id love to meet you guys. and thanks @davem1111 it makes me feel better i only am a little down because it seems everyone is more successful than me but im ok with it i like the challenge unless i start bleeding. now i think i feel a bit more encouraged to get him going again :)

Kollin 

• Excellent 3

ebinmaine
6 hours ago, The Freightliner Guy said:

successful

Success is about being happy in what you do as long as it doesn't affect others negatively. It's not about money. It's not about material possessions. It's not about try fail win lose. We ALL do that. 

Be you. Explore your own wants dreams desires. Be happy. 

That's success.  

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 4

Retired Wrencher

:look forward to every day: Maybe take videos of your time with your son. As you get old you will appreciate it. 

• Like 4

Retired Wrencher
1 hour ago, ebinmaine said:

Success is about being happy in what you do as long as it doesn't affect others negatively. It's not about money. It's not about material possessions. It's not about try fail win lose. We ALL do that. 

That's success.  

Ditto Eric!

• Like 3

WHGuy413
5 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

That's success.  

This ☝️is spot on. Perfectly said. 

• Thanks 2

WheelHorse_Kid

Thank you everyone for all the support.I will update you on more projects as I start more.

• Excellent 2