CarolsHusband

Hello From The United Kingdom.

Stormin

Welcome to Red Square, Dan.  :orcs-cheers: I've amongst others have a '78 C-121. Bit modified.

Where abouts in Wales are you? SWMBO also called Carol, has farming relatives down in Pembrokeshire. I'm up in Cumbria. Take a look at the Member map.

Norm.

• Thanks 1

CarolsHusband
36 minutes ago, Stormin said:

Welcome to Red Square, Dan.  :orcs-cheers: I've amongst others have a '78 C-121. Bit modified.

Where abouts in Wales are you? SWMBO also called Carol, has farming relatives down in Pembrokeshire. I'm up in Cumbria. Take a look at the Member map.

Norm.

Hey Norm.

My folks lived on the Wye from '84 until the end, so only just in Wales. Pembrokeshire is beautiful though. We live down the bottom of Cornwall now, if you drive 10 miles further south you fall in the sea.

My Carol has Somerset & Welsh roots. My folks were Yorkshire & Hampshire. I'm a born & bred Londoner but lived in Wales & Gloucestershire before Cornwall.

That probably makes me mostly confused.:wacko:

I'll go & find the member map....

Edited by CarolsHusband
  • Like 1

rjg854
3 hours ago, CarolsHusband said:

Here's my little pickup :)

PuQE2un.jpg

Thanks for welcome everyone, I'll get started on a build thread for the Wheel Horse ASAP.

Is there a "members other rides" thread anywhere ?

Down near the bottom you'll see the other brands thread. That's a good place to tell us more about this truck. Is it a WW2 remnant :confusion-scratchheadblue:

• Like 1

CarolsHusband
12 hours ago, rjg854 said:

Down near the bottom you'll see the other brands thread. That's a good place to tell us more about this truck. Is it a WW2 remnant :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Thank you. Chevy is a '42. It was used for ( & survived) building the Alaska Highway and then after the war became a council/county truck whatever you guys call them. It stayed in one piece though & got the the UK in 2019.

The bloke who imported it did some maintenance and painted it back to olive drab for a movie. I may civilianise it though.

• Like 1

The Freightliner Guy

thats a sweet truck it looks like a studebaker and there is a other brands section

Edited by The Freightliner Guy
  • Like 1