SylvanLakeWH

Basket Case to Beauty (or at least functional)...

ebinmaine

That is AWESOME 

• Heart 1

Achto
47 minutes ago, WHGuy413 said:

Alex on the other hand plays baseball and could really care less if he does or not. He has the potential to be better than Aiden but he just plays spring and that’s it. Alex would rather be at the engine show.

Sounds like two fine boys. As a young lad I would have been with Alex, I would have rather been covered in grease than pick up a ball. All we can do is try to support their interests.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 4

WHGuy413
19 minutes ago, Achto said:

Sounds like two fine boys. As a young lad I would have been with Alex, I would have rather been covered in grease than pick up a ball. All we can do is try to support their interests.

That’s all we can do. Alex really has taken to working on things the last year. I know he will

play baseball one more year since this spring is his last year of rec ball. After that I don’t see him pursuing sports.I absolutely love spending time with him in the garage and his interests lately have been towards becoming a mechanic. The technical high school that I went to and that my daughter currently attends just announced a new program that will be starting out his freshman year. Aviation mechanics. He has shown an interest in it. He has always like flight and space even tho he’s never set foot on a plane.  Aiden on the other hand is going to go as far as he can. But he’s not afraid of a good days work either. We get him out into the garage and he will get greasy too. 

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 4

Lane Ranger

Wheel Horse RJ  with front weight !

• Excellent 4
  • Heart 1

Thegearhead0324

All before pics.......

0720091656.jpg

20220705_141626.jpg

9866.jpeg

20160526_145622.jpg

• Like 4

Thegearhead0324

All after pics..... I'm working on it again, changing things up a bit on the ol 1257.

B4A8E9EA-A166-4DCA-9A01-1C23F9E9E6BF.jpeg.493f84e0f9aaf4ceffbeccd37a42235c.jpeg

20170218_122954.jpg

Edited by Thegearhead0324
Added text.
  • Excellent 8
  • Thanks 1