Sign in to follow this  
peter lena

22-6 , paint recovery , rust buster

peter lena

https://www.crcindustries.com/products/2-26-174-multi-purpose-precision-lubricant-11-wt-oz.html  , excellent for a  neglected paint finish , spray on and let soak a day , wipe down till dry , do it again , finish with dry clean cloth , notice a paint looking finish difference ?  also good on plow blades , under decks , when clean . ok  for plastic dash area also , good grounding  set up enhancement , only a suggestion , go oily , pete

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

peter lena

@Achto  been using this for years , every time I  see a neglected  dull flat paint finish , first thought is a paint feed , its so easy , enhanced with hot sun /  the metal just sucks in the oil , let it sit a day , rub it down till dry ,spray it down again , let it soak . rub it down till dry . paint have a refreshed oiled finish? like a permanent  wax job. you can leave it at that stage , and just oil it down to maintain that . have also used a 6" electric palm buffer , with a cleaner wax , and regularly had the paint break thru , my 2  recovered horses  had that done , paint looks new , very deep shine , and it stays that way .  also great on electric grounding issues , corrosion protection , with a spray tube , in your choke and throttle cables , tell me how easy they work . watched a guy the other day , trying to get his choke to work , sounded , like dragging a rock on metal , my cables are moved with spring pulls , very easy , oily pete

• Like 1

peter lena

@Achto     here are those springs , throttle response is very smooth easy , springs pull the levers to close , pete

• Like 1