David phillips

help me with my electrical

David phillips

I'm trying to bypass all my fuses linkages what do you call it relays I just have a start switch and a kill switch that's it does anybody know how to do that

16684592657268587005369001717311.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

lynnmor

Was it hit with a hand grenade?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

953 nut

As stated on your other post, it is the policy of this website to maintain all safety switches in working order. If we lead you to defeat any safety  equipment and an accidental injury were to occur we would feel terrible. Please give us the year or Model number (found on the fender under the seat)  of your 314 8 and we will help you correct the problems.

• Excellent 3

Rick3478
6 hours ago, David phillips said:

I'm trying to bypass all my fuses linkages what do you call it relays I just have a start switch and a kill switch that's it does anybody know how to do that

16684592657268587005369001717311.jpg

Yeah, don't do that.  The safety interlocks are there for good reason.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Snoopy11

I don't necessarily plan to help anyone delete their safety devices, but I don't frown on it with non-mowing machines. If deleting some of the safety switches on non-mowing machines saves a Wheel Horse from the scrap pile... I respect the owner's effort.

Just a look at the wiring guide on the tractor and a little logic will tell you how to rewire it... it isn't rocket science... and I'm no electrical guru...

p7-56A 1999-2001 314-8 Rev'd.pdf

Don

• Like 2

mike avad

I HAVE A  1988 TO 89 WHEEL HORSE 252-H FEW DAY AGO I WENT TO START IT AND AT THE POST ON THE SOLENOID  MELTED OFF GOT HOT THIS IS THE CABLE THAT GOS TO THE STARTER? SO I'V REPLACE BOTH PART'S KNEW. I'V CLEAN ALL THE GROUND'S STARTER GOOD. HEAD LIGHT'S WORK. ENG WON'T TRUN OVER BUT IT DID BEFORE THIS HAPPEN. THANK'S FOR YOUR REPLY     ENG INFO  BRIGGS&STRATION  INTEK 17.5HP  OHV

953 nut

Is the PTO off?    Will the engine turn over by hand?

mike avad

yes pto is off and the fly wheel turns by hand got everything  knew from key switch to the starter and more no start? how to test the safe  switchs there 2 of them on my 252-H wheel horse seat and the brake.

• Like 1