Thompson1276

HL-5 Headlamps or similar light hookup wanted

Thompson1276

I have a 66’ 1276 and I redid the whole tractor and don’t feel like drilling holes in the hood to put farmall round headlights on , but I saw there is a HL-5 headlamp they made for wheel horse tractors that go above the pivot axle that requires no cutting or drilling , I can’t find Any Anywhere local or out of ways , I’d like to pick up local but I’d prefer shipping if it’s too far , nothing on eBay or marketplace or anywhere , as winter is coming and dark is coming with it I need headlamps I learned last year plowing snow , if there other options other than the HL-5 that would work WITHOUT drilling or cutting or looking goofy as hell let me know and not light that hook to the plow I want em on the tractor , but if anyone knows where I can get any HL-5 or similar style lights let me know I’m not Rigging it so don’t ask to change hood with lights or drill some to whatever I put my time into redoing the whole tractor myself , but let me know I’d like to buy a pair , I can’t imagine a peice of pipe flat bar and some holes and bolts is hard to make or even hard to find all I need is the arms I can always get aftermarket lights for it.

cafoose

• Like 1