The Freightliner Guy

Yet another three wheeler mishap

The Freightliner Guy

Hello fine people of red square as you may know I’m 13 and have an interest in three wheelers so I’ll explain what happened.

so I was on my muddy Honda atc70 and it was dark and we went to a spot we usually ride but I insisted “no lights “ and I was riding in the darkness of 7:45ish pm and all the sudden my frame smacked a big rock I didn’t see and the side of my lower chest hit the kill switch which doesn’t work and I said well kill switch kills and we rode on but with our lights on. I do have a little gash but I’m fine luckily.

Kollin:D

• Like 4

Pullstart

I have been there buddy.  Lots of Honda 110 three wheeler mishaps chasing my big brother and big cousins on the 250’s.  Rest up Grasshopper, you’re gonna need it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Freightliner Guy

It doesn’t mean I’m not going to ride it tomorrow though but I will take it a little easier 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The Freightliner Guy

Um we might be getting a 7th trike but hey it’s different it’s a Suzuki alt 125 has reverse about the same size as the atc110 yay fun

WHGuy413

I don’t know how many times I crashed my Honda 400ex. This was one time we were riding in a sand pit and they dug out in a different spot than normal. I came crashing over the top of that to find out there was no back side to the hill. Lost all my momentum when the top of the hill broke and the frame dragged. If I had more speed I might have landed it.

408DD6D7-7038-439B-8EA9-C93B0FFB8D68.jpeg

Edited by WHGuy413
  • Like 1