Toolmanbill

Help no spark

Toolmanbill

Have a 1994 314-8 with electronic ignition.seems seat switch and pto switch are operating ok but can’t start.seems there’s no spark.any suggestions?also need to check if my membership is up to date.

Model 73400

serial 4901795

also this happened about 3 weeks ago but started on it’s own and ran fine until today 

Edited by Toolmanbill
No model number
  • Like 1

Toolmanbill

Finally gave up on intermittent no spark issue.had it flatbeded to dealer.of course it now starts every time with no problem.before I get it returned and lay out 150.00$ for absolutely nothing accomplished does anyone have any ideas or past history with the same issue?

gwest_ca

Download this file for a diagram of each major circuit. Makes it easier to trace.

953 nut
10 hours ago, Toolmanbill said:

Finally gave up on intermittent no spark issue.had it flatbeded to dealer.of course it now starts every time with no problem.before I get it returned and lay out 150.00$ for absolutely nothing accomplished does anyone have any ideas or past history with the same issue?

Did the shop you took it to pull the engine tins to check for and loose connections or frayed wires or just start it and shake their head?

Toolmanbill

I think they couldn’t be bothered.