Moonshine*Connoisseur

The old saying, If it's free, it's for me.

Moonshine*Connoisseur

Previous owner ran it up until last month, said it quit running. He certainly caused havoc in the wiring department and couldn't figure it out. So he went out and bought a box store cub cadet. I hauled this horse home and disconnected the harness from the engine. Jumpstartd the engine and she came to life, all gears and mower deck functions as it should. I drove it off the trailer and into the garage where she will be treated to a new harness and grease, oil change and a fresh shifter boot. It has an over sized front wheel from only who knows what, I'll put the correct wheel on it. Another seat for the tractor party that happens every year here in my neck of the woods. Have a great weekend everyone, sincerely -Shine. 

20220930_121335.jpg

• Like 7

Moonshine*Connoisseur

20220930_121320.jpg

• Like 5

Moonshine*Connoisseur

20220930_121308.jpg

• Like 7
  • Excellent 1

SylvanLakeWH

:clap:

• Like 1

Pullstart

Totally awesome!

• Like 1

moe1965

Nice score 

• Like 1

953 nut
8 hours ago, Moonshine*Connoisseur said:

said it quit running. He certainly caused havoc in the wiring department

Nice score.                                                             :text-coolphotos:

:angry-tappingfoot:             Why is it that so many people decide that if it won't start the first thing to do is cut some wires!         :soapbox:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

kpinnc

My 310-8 was my first tractor. It is still the most dependable and hardest worker of all of them. Take care of it, it will do the same for you! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Nie score Shine.         Yogi would probably say   "Free is as good as cheap".

peter lena

@Moonshine*Connoisseur  terrific pick up on that , glad you are into that thorough baseline service !   opportunity to give that an aerosol penetrating oil spray down / soak . let it sit  while you are doing other things . feeding that paint  and help it recover .  done that to my horses , let it surface dry , hot sun heats up the metal and draws in the  lubrication paint feed . wipe it down till dry with  a clean dry cloth . notice the paint clarity ?  typically do that twice . to make paint shine . deep red color ,  pete