Sign in to follow this  
jusjeepn

Pieces and parts and a "mower"

jusjeepn

I had a guy I work with call me up and ask if I was interested in a wheel horse. Of course I said "Yea, whats you got"! He told me a 108-3. Not interested I said. Weeellllllll.....It is red... It does say Wheel Horse..... and finally he said the majic word... FRRREEEEEEEEEEE......Well almost... I have to do about $50 worth of work for him! Couldn't say no! Besides my brother lives in town, small yard, needs a rider.....

002-1.jpg

004.jpg

Also went to see porkchop (Randy) about some decks! Randy, it was great meeting you and look forward to giving you more of my money :omg: Well you can look forward to it anyway! Randy has a pretty good start on his collection and has a nice shop to rebuild these in also! I went to look at a couple a decks he put up on here and ended up rummaging through his pile! Heres what I came home with!

003-1.jpg

001.jpg

Randy's a heck of a good guy! Half the stuff you see in the second photo he just threw in! I owe you!! Have to get you up here to rummage through my pile sometime! All in all it was a pretty good day! Good parts, good people, good time..... Looking forward to tomorrow!

TJ

The lawn mower looks solid. Does it run?

Looks like you had a good day. :omg:

Sparky

Heck, if all I had to do was mow a small patch of grass then I would be happy with that little mower.

Mike........

jusjeepn

Runs and mows! Needs a new drive belt and new battery but otherwise she's solid and ready to take on the world! Well at least a small yard! I'll change the belt tomorrow and mow a little with it before my brother picks it up!

Docwheelhorse

I got the original sales brochure right here and it shows a chick driving a 108 with a snow blade on the front and plowing about 1/2" of slush.... :omg:

Hey if it cuts the grass reliably who cares....

Tony

KyBlue

What a haul..

d180man

Hi nice load! :thumbs2: