Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

Riverveiw Garden Tractor Show

Rollerman

Just thought I'd post this.

Comeing up here the end of the month 7-27/28-07 in Constantine, MI will be the Riverview Garden Tractor Show.

It's open to all makes & Gibsons are featured this year, but always a strong showing of the horses.

Constantine, MI is in south central MI area about 20 miles north east of South Bend,IN

I know most of you are to far east to make this one...but if you are local it's a nice show so try & check it out.

Stephen in northern IN

nylyon

Sounds like a good time and yer right probably a little far for us easterners, take some good pics for us!

Rollerman

Hey guys I had a great time at the Riverview Garden Tractor Show.

Wow you can keep busy when your looking,buying, selling & tradeing...LOL

I may consider cloneing in the future to cover more ground.

I did manage to sell a few tractors...the SK486 & a 702 I actually traded for a shotgun :D

I cleaned out a lot of the stuff I had in the garage...PTO parts,fenders,hoods, some 6x12 tires & such.

And brought home the 2 peice cultivaters I have been after & a Haban sickle mower to play with....LOL..works very well once it's on but man is that a tuff one to get on a tractor!

Met some new people this year too...."Mark Klingler?" who show at PA & brought a super clean 420LSE & a 520 8speed.

R&B were down from Canada with a few of there nice tractors...super nice people & pleasure to chat with.

I'll try & get some pics up this week....have to clean house now...haveing an open house so hopefully it will sell!

Stephen in northern IN

Rollerman

Here are a few pics from the Riverview GT Show

0728071049a.jpg

0728071049.jpg

0728071040.jpg

0727071341a.jpg

0727071341.jpg

• Like 2

nylyon

Nice

nylyon

Very cool, love that chrome RJ and the sickle bar mower. I want to chrome out my 414 like the LSE in the last picture. Now if I could only find a seat like that one. One question, if you noticed. The front wheels on the LSE, it looks like they have wheen nuts on there do they?

Rollerman

Jeesh finally got it down I think....but will I remember tommorrow night when I post more pics..LOL

Here's the rundown...the Lawn Ranger & Steelwheel RJ are for R&B WheeHorse...very nice people & exceptional restorations.

The Crane is a 1/4 scale Marion bucket crame that is fully functional comes out of Kalamazoo, MI.

The Super clean 420LSE is Mr. Klinglers...loved that tractor.

And finnaly the RJ 35"LSE" with ALL the implements on display belongs to Ollie Kemplin who lives close to me.

I'll post more...if I remember how.

Stephen in northern IN

Rollerman

No wheel nuts on the 420, the front end was the same as my 520 minus the forward swept axle...ie heavy duty type.

I think that machine had just around 5 hours on it.

Was tuff I had to look past my tractors & see it all day.

I wish I had taken more pics but my digi camera was not working & had to use my phone.

But I'll get a few more on there tommorrow night

Stephen in northern IN

Rollerman

Round 2 for the Riverview pics

5b39.jpg

A very nice 1045!

a2ac.jpg

Joe Papke the host looking over a nice RJ.

fbeb.jpg

Mark & Dave looking over a nice FEL on a C160.

6221.jpg

Got Blower!...a serious Onan here.

8a8a.jpg

The pullers setting up saturday afternoon.

nylyon

Stephen those are some awsome pictures, thank you for sharing them. The C-160 with the FEL looks awsome, as KJ4kicks does as well, sure wished I could get one of those. I've never been to a WH show in any capacity so these pictures at least show what I'm missing. Hopefully everyone will be able to attend next year in PA!

Were those pictures really taken with a cell phone camera?

kj4kicks

Hi Stephen, Thanks for sharing those great pics. The one with the blower looks like the "Tim Taylor Special" for sure !

Was the Ark loader an aftermarket thing, or a division of WH?

Eldon.

Rollerman

Karl it really is a good show, small & mostly Wheel Horse even though it's open to all makes.

The 1st five pics I added were taken with my cell phone camera yes...it's a 2.0 mega pixel cam...what ever that is on a LG VX9900.

I like it cause after I shoot the pic I can email it back home.

I liked the loader tractor...but have to say the 420LSE & the chromed 35 were my favorites...Oh and my 416 & 633...LOL...sorry no pics.

I did take more pics at the show...but someone kept putting there thumb in front of the lens :D

Eldon the Ark's were made for many tractors but an option through the dealer for Wheel Horse at the time.

Stephen in northern IN...with a big thumb

neil

Here are a few pics from the Riverview GT Show

0728071049a.jpg

0728071049.jpg

0728071040.jpg

0727071341a.jpg

0727071341.jpg

What a beautiful RJ35 with all that chrome .

I wonder how much that chrome hood  cost to do

AMC RULES

WOW, posted in 2007 no less...thanks for leaving these picts up Stephen.   :thumbs: