Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

New Charity started...

Sparky

Hey guys, I usually dont push charitys on tractor websites but this is one that I feel is well worth donating to. Its accronym is MNTGTTWHS which stands for "Mike Needs To Get To The Wheel Horse Show". Now before you start asking if all your money goes to the charity or does half go to some phony bookkeeping department like those scam type charities, let me assure you that all the money recieved will go to the charities recipients(Mike). Just think of the big smile you will put on someones face(Mike) when the possibility of attending the show becomes a reality! For just pennies a day...or better yet dollars...you can change someones life(Mike) and feel great about yourself because you cared enough to give all you have.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and send in any spare $20s or $100s you have.

Mike....not affiliated with this charity...honest! :D

nylyon

Is there a telethon? All great charities have telethons, some 800 number to send into and a gift for giving large amounts of cash. I wonder if my company will match dollar for dollar?

Sparky

Umm...well...this charity doesnt like to get involved in flashy advertising and prefers word of mouth. Yep, that it. But I think if enuff idiots.....I mean good hearted folks donate big money then I...I mean "they" might have a telethon.

Mike...

nylyon

Any idea how much the show raffle tickets are?

Sparky

They're usually a dollar for one and five bucks for six. Something like that. I blow about $20 on tickets and never win anything but my son who spends about $10 won a bunch of "D" Series parts a couple of years ago and then he won roto-tiller tines for a "C" Series tiller. He won something last year but I cant remember what. So I'm thinkin I'm due a big win(like the 1967 tractor).

Mike...winless...

nylyon

Some of the things which Bill is promoting for the raffle sound pretty cool to me. So here's what I'm thinking (since I can't be there)......

I'll make a donation (small) to the charity MNTGTTWHS to be applied to the raffle, who knows it might yield some good stuff to be used for something.

Sparky

I can do that for ya. I'll e-mail ya and we can figure something out.

Mike...