71_Bronco

1971 Bronco is back

71_Bronco

So, it's been a few years since I've been on here, surfing or posting. Life has somewhat got in the way, but I'm hoping this coming fall / winter will allow me some time to work on my Bronco.

I'm the one from a few years back with the 71 Bronco 14 that seemed to have changed hands here a few times, the one with the spider webs that was painted on the side of the hood.

Anyways, long story short, I had put it aside due to some girlfriends, one of which has since become my wife. I now have a house of my own, with a garage and a shed, and an acre of flat yard. I've been mowing with a push mower, which is good excersize, but it does take a chunk out of my weekend, and is pretty useless for yard work.

I recently came across Jay Bee on ebay (with the repro exhaust mufflers), and that got me thinking about the Bronco and bringing it back. As some of you know, the muffler on the Bronco now was... not right when I got it.

So enough rambling, just thought I'd pop in, say hi.... again, and I look forward to spending some time on here and working on the Bronco :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

AMC RULES

Image result for welcome back gif

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:back!!!

jay bee

:text-welcomewave: BACK @71_Bronco