Stealth126

1067 Serial number

Stealth126

My serial number is 374566. Can anybody tell me the build date?

CasualObserver

Nope, sorry. Those records are lost... not even Toro has them.

They have the paper ledgers from 1959-1965...but after that until about 1974 they've been lost as the ownership changed. Every now and then you could get a good customer service rep who might take the time to search through the thousands of pages in the binders but most of the time not anymore....Toro won't spend the resources on the color scanning and digitizing what to them is dead information.  Believe me... I pursued it for years. They just sit there in the service library on a shelf.

Capture.JPG

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Stealth126

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

Wild Bill in VA

Wheel Horse serial number record keeping was done in a strange way with the use of colors and many books. There only a few Wheel Horse serial models that we are knowledgeable about, the first being the RJ-58 and RJ-59 of which 22,500 were made over 2 years, the 1964 model 754 with it's 7 hp Kohler (421 were made and had a specific serial number range) and from my studies the 1968 500 SPECIAL (of which there was two production runs of this model, the first run had the number "6" representing the hp on the crossed checkered flag decal and the second just used the crossed checker flags).

The 1067 built in 1967 is a neat tractor !

Wild Bill in Richmond VA