Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

JD Wheel Weights

T-Mo

I picked up a pair of free JD wheel weights for 12 inch rims. Just wondering if they will fit a Wheel Horse rim. They have two mounting holes adjacent from each other (180 degrees opposite). They're not cast iron, but just the plastic coated cement type.

Kelly

They should, all the wheels I have use the same bolt pattern for the weights as well as the hub bolt pattern. by the way the hub pattern is the same as ford car or dodge car, ranger pickups and a few others if you wanted to modifiy you fenders you could put 14 or 15 inch rims on. But I say yes the weights should fit, and FREE is the best price. :D Kelly in MI.

Rollerman

Terry if there for a 12" rim they should work. :D

Free are the best kind too!

combatmp29r

Now Terry remember paint them red or black no yellow wheel weights :D

T-Mo

I actually thought about painting them black. Wouldn't want to offend the horses by putting yellow on them. :D

nylyon

Oh, they're yellow. Nope won't fit unless you paint them red or black, then they should fit just fine.

Karl -- Wheel Horse Fashion Police

T-Mo

Oh, they're yellow. Nope won't fit unless you paint them red or black, then they should fit just fine.

Karl -- Wheel Horse Fashion Police

Thanks, Karl. That just saved me from trying to lift these heavy OFF-COLORweights on my beige rims. :P Whew. When they didn't fit, I would have thrown them away. I'll just paint them black and they should just fit perfect. Thanks. :D

Under edit: Just discovered something - when changing the color of a font for a color, i.e. Yellow, it will placed the color tag again. Interesting. I had to use the word "Off-Color" instead of the word "yellow" to close the color tag.