19richie66

Tecumseh

19richie66

Not sure what to do with these. I really dont need them and they hurt when you kick them accidentally at night. Is there anything on them that would be good for someone or are they boat anchor material? Not trying to list them for sale here but wondering if these have anything wheel horse useful about them. I appreciate the help. I hate to trash them but I have no use for them. Got them from my dad's leftover stuff. Thought about keeping the starter generator and fuel tank. Thanks, Richie

IMG_5611.JPG

IMG_5612.JPG

IMG_5613.JPG

• Like 1

pfrederi

If the ignition module in either one works they are worth well over $100 each.  I did find one test  other than cranking and seeing if there is spark. 

coil 2.JPG

coil.JPG

• Like 2

19richie66

Ill check them out. Thanks for the input.

Thatoneguy

Did you ever figure out if anything on them worked?

• Like 1

19richie66

@mower Not yet. Really been on the back burner. Trying to get my tractor done before the show. If I can this week Ill try and see if they have spark. Anything in particular you need?

Edited by 19richie66

Thatoneguy

Why wont they run? I would buy one of the ignition module if one worked. I have a HH120, but have not really needed any parts for it. It does some a little and has a tiny knock.

19richie66

I don’t know. When my dad passed away I inherited them. I don’t have any use for any tecumseh engines. Haven’t had a chance to try them. I have been too busy to mess them