RJ Hamner

1970 Charger 12 model 7251

RJ Hamner    140

I am wondering if there was ever a Service Manual for this particular tractor.

So far all I have found are Owners Manuals (one came with the tractor)

Since this is my first attempt at a HW with a Hydro I am probably going to need all the help I can get:unsure:

Any help will be appreciated

Bob

Racinbob    4,781

You'll fine transmission and engine service manuals on here. :)

Racinbob    4,781

He forgot the 1- in front of it. :)

RJ Hamner    140

I guess I should have been a little clearer in the first post.:unsure:

Yes I have everything on engines and transmissions for the Charger.

When I did the C121 I guess I got spoiled with the great manuals that were/are available

The exploded parts diagram for it and the Raider leave at lot to be desired as far as clarity.  But maybe its just me?

I guess I was just hoping that there was a shop/service manual that was a little more detailed.

Thanks for the response!!

Bob

Sounds like you have the B, C and D-Series service manual issued in 1978 or 1979. The C-Series in it is very similar to your model as are the later 300, 400 and 500-Series.

Garry

• Like 1

953 nut    15,105

:twocents-02cents:   Have you looked for "Charger" manuals for 1968, 1969, 1971, 1972 or other 1970 models. Very few differences if any.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now