ScottM

Hi everyone just bought my first wheel horse tractor today. And I think I'm hooked already.  I bought a 520h with 48" sd deck and 48" push blade. Also has the hitch on rear already. I'm excited to try it out tomorrow on the yard. 

• Like 6

Welcome!!! Sounds like you jumped right in with one of the biggest WH's offered in the late 80s-90's!

:WRS:

Mike....

1 hour ago, benji756 said:

:text-welcomeconfetti:to:rs:we want pictures!

:text-yeahthat:                                      :text-yeahthat:

:greetings-wavingyellow:Image result for welcome wagon gifhdr-logo-100b.png.f69d5ed5e268b561f9c918286dd4c7fd.png

:wwp:

:WRS: 

:text-welcomeconfetti: Scott to the :rs: We're happy you're here.  :woohoo:

Jim

:text-welcomeconfetti: to  :rs: Scott. You have came to the best place to find anything Wheel Horse, lots of very knowledgeable folks here. The 520 is a nice tractor, enjoy yours and enjoy the company here as well, we are glad to have you. Oh and one more thing, we all like lots of :text-coolphotos: of everyones Horses.

Thanks everyone I've been trying to get some pics to post. Between work and home projects haven't had a chance yet. I think I'm going to buy one of the long lift brackets on here to get some down pressure on the blade.  My tractor is a 92 model does anyone know if I will have clearance issues with the steering box

I've played with it a little in the yard.  I love it so far the deck weighs a ton.  I think I'm converted from cub to wheel horse now. Anyone had any experience with the gt series?  Guy I know has a gt 18, gt 16 and a gt 14 for sale all for 1200. They are running with decks and decent shape. 

• Like 1

:WRS:           This manual could come in handy, hope you can post some :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1