C-121uk

RJ transmission gaskets

7 posts in this topic

ID: 1   Posted

Hi, I'm about ready to put my RJ trans back together and I need to make the gaskets. What thickness of gasket paper do I need to use. 

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 2   Posted

I used a roll from NAPA  18 X 36 1/32 thick cost was about 10 bucks.      Wayne

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 3   Posted

pm sent

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 4   Posted

8 hours ago, woodchuckfarmer said:

I used a roll from NAPA  18 X 36 1/32 thick cost was about 10 bucks.      Wayne

 

 

Thanks

 

7 hours ago, 857 horse said:

pm sent

 

 

I haven't got one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 5   Posted

12 hours ago, C-121uk said:

Hi, I'm about ready to put my RJ trans back together and I need to make the gaskets. What thickness of gasket paper do I need to use. 

 

Thanks 

(( have a repo set,,,,,very clean cut set,,,,,15.00    5 shipping

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 6   Posted

If anyone else needs them I have professionally waterjet cut gasket sets available for $16 plus $4 shipping. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 7   Posted

5 hours ago, 857 horse said:

(( have a repo set,,,,,very clean cut set,,,,,15.00    5 shipping

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Jake Kuhn said:

If anyone else needs them I have professionally waterjet cut gasket sets available for $16 plus $4 shipping. 

 

I would buy a set but as I am in the UK it would take a little longer than I want to wait for them to arrive so i'll just make my own.

 

thanks 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.