Vestenkaer

Uni-drive 2898185

Vestenkaer

Hi red square

we are i the proces of building af mini puller out af a c121 , out trans Axel is unfurtanly brook!!!!

wher do we order new parts?? 

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

rmaynard

:WRS:

If I am looking at the pictures correctly, it looks like you need a new axle, differential case, and bearing at least.

diffpic.png.c5e021215bc83f4c34d21293542f4147.png

tranbear.png.30436648bea3ecbdf78530e58442ca42.png

I would wait to see if any of our European members check in and  have any parts laying around. But if those are the only parts you need I'm sure some of our friends over here have what you need.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 2

pfrederi

That isn't a 1533 bearing it looks like a substitute WH used for awhile.  I seem to recall they were not directly interchangeable.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Welcome to Red Square  :)  That number you posted is just the Patent Number, it does not tell you what trans you have there.  I've been trying to track that down for you, but have had no luck yet.  I am thinking it is maybe a #103918 transmission.  You have a unique situation here.  That needle bearing was used for a short time, with a thryst washer, when Wheel Horse ran short of the #1533 ball bearing.  When the needle bearing went bad, Wheel Horse had a different fix and used a #111199 ball bearing to fix that.  That bearing is still available from TORO (expensive)...the cross over bearing (much less money) is SKF 6008.  Here is the Service Bullitin that kind of explains all this.

Here is an older thread that has some excellent information.  Read through this thread and see what you think.  I have also been trying to find out the number for that needle bearing.  I can't make it out from your pictures.  Maybe you can figure it out and post that number here.

Here is the thread.  Let us know.  :)

• Like 3

Vestenkaer

Great now i have somethings go after  💪💪

• Like 2