Sign in to follow this  
TT

Potential 704 purchase....

TT

He can stay up there with them. He's a GREAT watchdog! :( (or would that be watchrhino? :D )

I finally got him to quit gnawing on the seat cushions. (I should have never let him watch Turner & Hooch ! :P )

Rollerman

TT if you got a Rhino upstairs of the shop...I'd think you'd want less tractors below him inside. :D

T-Mo

I thought it was hippo? :D

Obviously the solution here is to distribute your tractors to each member of Red Square. We all can take at least one home with us to raise it as our own. I know I can take in at least 2, if not 3. It would be the charitable thing to do. :P

Rollerman

Hippo or Rhino...I'm thinking if he has one above his shop it has to smell pretty funky in there. :D

His horses will be asy to find at the show....follow your nose. :P

TT

No, no , no.......

The smell of my tractors will be nothing compared to the odor coming from the bean gobbling, beer drinking, scrapple devouring crew out at the campfire ring.

If you've ever seen the movie Blazing Saddles, you'll get the picture. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TVuAQui7SE

Rollerman

Great movie...but please keep Mongo away from my horses. :D

TT

I thought it was hippo? :D

The hippo is the (ficticious) pretentious beast that rolls its fat ass along behind my mowing tractor, resulting in the grass looking like 1970's puke green shag carpet installed on the deck of an aircraft carrier. The hippo IS NOT allowed inside the shop, whereas the Rhino is a (also ficticious) creature that is currently bunking upstairs in the shop to provide security. He is SO mean that his waste products are consumed entirely by himself, thus removing all need to clean up after him, or buy him any additional food. He's the "Ronco Recyclo-Rhino" :P :wtf:

T-Mo

Okay, I just got confused as to which ficticious character was what. Would there be a "monkey" also? :D

Rollerman

Terry you seem to have all the luck....I wanted a Ronco Recyclo-Rhino for christmas & all I got was the Ronco fishin rod....ficticious of course...like all the fish in the lake too.

TT

Okay, I just got confused as to which ficticious character was what. Would there be a "monkey" also? :D

Woodruffkey, Terry -- not monkey. :P

TT

The latest updated photo of the 702 is now in the gallery. I finally got my fingers (and butt :D ) on a VERY nice seat, and have the belt on the HY-2 now. Next step is to fab up the belt guard (Thanks to Stephen's blueprint. :thumbs: ) and get a bracket on the right side of the transaxle so I can get a dozer blade on her. :thumbs:

Here's a shortcut.

Rollerman

Looks good Terry...looks much better than my 702 with all the extra holes drilled in the hood,tower & tunel. :thumbs:

I'm still hopeing to find the right tractor for my HY 3 kit to call home.

If I can persuade the neighbor to give up his 854 I'll be set.

combatmp29r

Lookin good Terry :thumbs: Quite an improvement over the start :D I like the Trailmaster lift kit on the File cabinent too :P Does that have straight axles or IFS? :thumbs:

pond195520032003

Nice Terry :thumbs: makes me wish i still had my 702 with HY-2 :thumbs:

TT

It makes me wish the mud wasn't 2 inches deep out there -- so I could drive it around and enjoy it. Maybe I'll HAVE to put the blade on just to get it out of the shop.

Gotta get that guard on there first though! :thumbs: