Jaymon74

Hand drawn rendition of restomod 72 Bronco

Jaymon74

So once I've stripped the 72 Bronco 14 for the parts to finish the 68 Charger, I plan on doing a custom build.  I've been running ideas through my head for quite a while now.  This is close to what I have in mind. Stock WH colors, flipped frame for lowered ride, dropped seat floor with low back bucket seat, foot board with custom built front half fender,  repositioned (lowered) grill with turned out bottom, pod mounted LED headlights (painted wheel color),blacked out headlight panel, custom made faux wood spoke widened rear wheels (stock wheel color)and narrowed front wheels. Now for the drive train, I am thinking a Predator 670cc with a performance kit and exhaust stack. I'll have to do some research to see how well it would work, but I'm thinking a torque converter and HD chain driven live axle. I would use disc brakes front and rear, with foot pedal gas/brake. Dash panel would probably have oil pressure, speedo, choke, ign. switch, and light switch. Steering wheel will be aftermarket and steering shaft probably repostioned. Like I said, just ideas bouncing around my noggin. What do you think?

20170121_224546.jpg

• Like 8

953 nut

Love it! The "cattle catcher" on the grill and the running boards with bobbed front fendersare kool. Have you been reading the build thread that Ed is doing on his "Low Rider"?

Check this out too.

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

VERY COOL!

Please keep the progress pictures coming!

:handgestures-thumbupright:

Jaymon74

Yes, I did see the low rider. I got the answer to my question on how to lower it with the frame flip from his project. 

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:Now you can add your custom :wh: there too. :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 2

KC9KAS

That is not a Wheel Horse, it is a "Wild Horse"!

• Like 1