Al C.

Wheel Horse Santa Claus ...

Tankman
25 minutes ago, T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER. said:

Well said Steve.:handgestures-thumbupright:

'Cept no snow. Grandsons are gettin' tired of the white cold wet stuff. We prefer the smell of freshly cut fescue and blue grasses. Ahhhhh.  :ROTF:

• Like 2

Santa

Morning, Red Square and my Wheel Horse friends.  I know some are dealing with a little wintery weather this morning.  Here in at the North Pole, it's almost spring like, just minus 50 this morning.

I see where some of you are trying to be unselfish and asking for things that are a bit out of Santa's powers, but I understand.  World peace is a tall order, but if more people had hobbies like collecting Wheel Horses, then there would be more of a common bond among mankind.  I wish I could go down through everyone's list and tell you that the gift or gifts you want are on the sleigh, but too busy waxing the sleigh this morning.  It's got to slice through the air, so a bit of elbow grease and wax gives it a more aerodynamic advantage.  I can assure you I read every post here, so keep them coming.  It's amazing what the old sleigh and a few reindeer can do. HO! HO! HO!:occasion-santa:

• Like 8

rjg854
19 hours ago, stevebo said:

Ask Santa for two roller chains to wrap around the middle of your tires and it will be like riding on rails

I've heard of this before, so it really does make a difference?  BTW are you one of Santa's elves:ychain:

• Like 3

Upper Canada
1 hour ago, Santa said:

I wish I could go down through everyone's list and tell you that the gift or gifts you want are on the sleigh, but too busy waxing the sleigh this morning.  It's got to slice through the air, so a bit of elbow grease and wax gives it a more aerodynamic advantage.  I can assure you I read every post here, so keep them coming.  It's amazing what the old sleigh and a few reindeer can do. HO! HO! HO!:occasion-santa:

Does that sleigh have a Kohler engine in it for backup in case the reindeer get tired?

• Like 1

Santa
53 minutes ago, Upper Canada said:

Does that sleigh have a Kohler engine in it for backup in case the reindeer get tired?

Nah, just reindeer power.  Occasionally, I have one of the elves out with the work shop's Wheel Horse blowing some snow at times,  but that was only because Mrs. Claus has to drive over to the work shop from the house.  She doesn't like to ride in the sleigh, so the elves usually have to clear a path for her carriage.  She likes to come over with some Christmas cookies for the elves, that is unless I get to the cookie jar first.  I did I mentioned I like chocolate chip cookies.:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

WHX??

I bet the elvs  got a xi with a two stage & a cab with some really neat lights for blowing that snow Santa. Wonder how you get them off it and back in the workshop to make toys???

• Like 4

Santa
18 minutes ago, WHX9 said:

I bet the elvs  got a xi with a two stage & a cab with some really neat lights for blowing that snow Santa. Wonder how you get them off it and back in the workshop to make toys???

Cookies and hot chocolate always does the trick.

• Like 3

T-Mo
16 minutes ago, WHX9 said:

Santa might go old school and use a round hood.

• Like 3

Santa

Just a reminder. 

15541520_1253197928079339_8991356988209275631_n.jpg

• Like 3

Al C.

I guess it is assumed, but should never be taken for granted ... thanks ...

• Like 5

Jerry77
On 12/17/2016 at 0:12 PM, Razkid said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! Santa, I'd like one of Matt's Custom Hydro Pedal Kits!

Yeah, me too.!

AMC RULES

:think:     I'm thinking...               :greetings-clapyellow:

another magic :wh: shed might be nice Santa.    

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 3

ACman
1 hour ago, AMC RULES said:

:think:     I'm thinking...               :greetings-clapyellow:

another magic shed might be nice Santa.    

I'm thinking Craig might need two magic sheds Santa :thumbs2: ...  :text-merryxmas:

• Like 1

T-Mo
On 12/17/2016 at 11:12 AM, Razkid said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! Santa, I'd like one of Matt's Custom Hydro Pedal Kits!

A pedal kit would be great for my 520.

• Like 1

ohiofarmer

Well, there is the announcement on November 8th of truly awesome news:happy-jumpeveryone::happy-jumpeveryone: 

Harbor Freight is coming to town!!!! 

[i bet you guys were thinking of some other thing that I would say about that day that would get me into trouble] [ :bitch:]  Also am hoping to find a cast double D center drive double pulley for a 42" SD mower deck. Please Santa???

• Like 1

oliver2-44

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 0:10 PM, 953 nut said:

All I want is for everyone to remember the reason for the season!

12-25 Luke 2;10-12.jpg

953 said it best!

PS one of the thing I really love about this "forum" is seeing people really help and care for each other. 

I suspect there's not many forums that have prayer request for friends and family in need.

So here my Christmas prayer that each of you and your family have a Merry CHRISTmas and a healthy new year!

• Like 7

857 horse

:occasion-santa: Just some help with my many projects (shop finished , 520H , A-81) ... a 867 would work too :) ! 

Well Jeff.......you hit it !!!!!!! 867 finished before the big show

But that is not my wish.......Mrs 857 fell last winter on ice,,,,We are approaching the time where a new Knee is becoming the  the logical option,,,this said,,,,,We hope for the best,,,,,,

and yeah know,,,,,some one mentioned foam filling rear tires,,,,,im really  thinking about the more I'm liking the sound of that.... 

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH

I want for nothing. I am very fortunate indeed. This year I am keeping folks who are struggling in my prayers -  that they may know they are loved and cared about. I can't think of a greater gift I can give (or receive).

:twocents-02cents:

• Like 8

1995 520H+96+97

Santa here.  Sorry I haven't logged onto the site yet this year.  Been busy at the North Pole, as you can imagine.  Toys, toys, toys.....and some of them are for the bigger boys.

:text-welcomeconfetti::rs::handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by 1995 520H+96+97
change
  • Like 1

ohiofarmer

I think I have given a nice couple a pretty significant Christmas gift of sorts. Have decided to land contract a house to them as they have shown the right stuff as tenants.  They get the benefit of the room they need to raise their family and then later they can easily rent out the upstairs for additional income when the children are grown.

We might get a bit less cash flow, but no more hassle with renting out the upstairs and worrying that a bad decision might make our best tenant move away. Kids have a hard time getting started these days with all the banking requirements and hoop jumping to buy a first house, so I hope that we are doing good for a deserving family as a way of giving back.

• Like 7

PeacemakerJack

:text-yeahthat:

God bless you for giving such a great gift to that family.  May they never forget how someone helped them at a critical time and pass that along to someone else as they are able!  Gifts like that come from the spirit of the Greatest Christmas gift given 2000+ years ago. It was a Gift given to those who couldn't make it on their own.  Awesome!  If you look at my "Iron Horse" thread you'll see pictures of the house that my parents had back in the 1970's.  That was land contracted to them in 1974 when they had been married only 6 months. It was a time when interest was high and they couldn't afford it. God blessed the seed offering that AL Schultz gave to my parents back then. He is long since gone but they continue to help those in need today. Thank you for doing that for your tenants!

• Like 4

Al C.

Nothing but the best for Santa.  Top of the line C-195 (backup for the reindeer).  Ho, Ho, Ho !

IMG_8289.PNG

• Like 6

953 nut
23 hours ago, 857 horse said:

Mrs 857 fell last winter on ice,,,,We are approaching the time where a new Knee is becoming the  the logical option

Howard, when the time comes for her surgery please post a prayer request on her behalf; many of us can attest to the power of prayer!        

• Like 6

roadapples
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:54 PM, 857 horse said:

Mrs 857 fell last winter on ice,,,,We are approaching the time where a new Knee is becoming the  the logical option,,,this said,,,,,We hope for the best,,,,,,

My significant other (Janie) is scheduled for "both" knees  on Jan. 24th.. We went to a class today to learn how to prepare and what to expect, kinda` like when you`re havin` a baby. But at our age I think new knees will be a lot less stressful  :rolleyes:

• Like 3