rsmall5206

Will a 06-2132 snow plow fit on a 1973 1-0120 hp 4 speed tractor

obone

Edited by obone
removed non helpful

gwest_ca

There is an attachment list you can download for your tractor from here

The D&A is Details and Attachments. Get the one for your model 1-0120

The blade listed is model 6-9622 plus it required a 6-4113 completing package. That is the way they were sold in 1973. The different packages allowed the same blade to fit all the different tractor models at that time.

Have tried something new called DNA for attachments. Just did a few because they will show up with a search for any blade in this style and size when you use a model number. This is something the large file linked above can't do. Look for the blade you require which is 6-9622 + the 6-4113 on this page. This page came up when I searched for the 1973 blade because it is included in the DNA lines.

You will see the 6-2132 you inquired about was a replacement for the 6-9622 + the 6-4113 a few models and years later.

This 1977 DNA list takes you from the 1966 blade to the last made in 2012.

Here is a parts list for the 6-2132 so you can see all the parts involved.

Garry

rsmall5206
20 hours ago, gwest_ca said:

There is an attachment list you can download for your tractor from here

The D&A is Details and Attachments. Get the one for your model 1-0120

The blade listed is model 6-9622 plus it required a 6-4113 completing package. That is the way they were sold in 1973. The different packages allowed the same blade to fit all the different tractor models at that time.

Have tried something new called DNA for attachments. Just did a few because they will show up with a search for any blade in this style and size when you use a model number. This is something the large file linked above can't do. Look for the blade you require which is 6-9622 + the 6-4113 on this page. This page came up when I searched for the 1973 blade because it is included in the DNA lines.

You will see the 6-2132 you inquired about was a replacement for the 6-9622 + the 6-4113 a few models and years later.

This 1977 DNA list takes you from the 1966 blade to the last made in 2012.

Here is a parts list for the 6-2132 so you can see all the parts involved.

Garry

Where can I find parts for this 06-2132 plow? I am in need of a the upper index rod part # 104341. Which basically a piece of stiff wire