Amcwheel85

Anyone ever see any White Yard Boss tractors around?

Amcwheel85

I've been searching for along time to find a nice yard boss to mix in with my horses, haven't had much luck... Idk what it is but I love the big white field boss tractors and would like to have atleast 1 yard boss just for a light worker/cruiser. This isnt just to search one out but also maybe just see if anyone here has one or know someone that does and could post pics! Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Amcwheel85

Amcwheel85

Thanks Walt! I would like to have one like the first 2 pics on there..

dtallon

I also have always liked the looks of those White tractors.  They look so much like their big brothers.  You don't see them very often though.  I don't think we are supposed to post links, but there is one near me on everybody's favorite classified site, under the incredibly generic title of "garden tractors".  It looks like it could be in good condition in the pics, but it's part of a package deal and the price is well above my "too good to pass up" threshold.  

ohiofarmer

My Dad had one. Just do not expect any survivors to look great because the paint is very thin and that trait even extended to their bigger tractors. I did find one in Motown that even has a snow blower. His ask price would be in the ball park ,but a little high.

I can PM you if you want.

Dan Hankins

On Facebook vintage garden tractors buy sell and trade there's one for sale, or at least I believe it's one but it's in Illinois, a bit far for me and I'm closer than NY

ClassicTractorProfessor

I used to own this one...mowed the entire trailer park where we lived with it for a long time before selling it when I got my 1277. Thought I had some better pictures of it but this is the only one I could find 

image.jpeg