TDF5G

Sweeper

TDF5G

I hope you fellas don't beat me up over this. :wacko:

I went to an estate auction on Saturday of some old friends of mine who the Mrs had passed away in May.  

I bid on this sweeper, but I didn't get it.  It sold for 22.50.  I was next bidder at  25.00, and I said no.

Yeah, that was still a bargain, but I just didn't need it, and I don't have any place to store it inside right now either, so I just let it go.  And I don't have time to flip it either.  The auctioneer claimed it worked well as he used it on the property before the auction.  The tongue was a little bent where it hooks on to the tractor and you can see the taped up repair they did on it also.  

No tractor for sale, that was sold after the Mr. passed away a few years ago along with farm equipment.  I was out of town and missed out on that auction.  I don't remember what model it was, I hadn't seen it for many years.  I think it was a 300 series from early 90's. 

IMG_3557.JPG

IMG_3558.JPG

IMG_3559.JPG

Edited by TDF5G
  • Like 2

Racinbob

:kbutt:         :)

• Like 1

953 nut

:text-imwithstupid:      You could have brought it to the Big Show next year and made a hansom profit!    :confusion-confused:

• Like 1

WHX??

Beat up?? ...you might just get mugged!!:kbutt:

• Like 2

KC9KAS

No offense, but you need your head examined! :ychain:

Edited by KC9KAS
spelling
  • Like 3

TDF5G
16 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:text-imwithstupid:      You could have brought it to the Big Show next year and made a hansom profit!    :confusion-confused:

I'm too far away to make a profit on that.  

I know, I shoulda bought it.  I just didn't want to mess with it.  I had my eye on other things at the auction, not :wh: stuff though.  

I've never needed to use one.  My dad has a :wh: sweeper I can borrow anytime I want. 

Edited by TDF5G
  • Like 1

WHX??
29 minutes ago, TDF5G said:

I had my eye on other things at the auction, not :wh: stuff though.  

I dunno Todd I think you may have your priorities mixed up! :ychain:

Least you had the presents of mind to snap pics for us! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by WHX8
  • Like 1

TDF5G
23 hours ago, WHX8 said:

I dunno Todd I think you may have your priorities mixed up! :ychain:

Least you had the presents of mind to snap pics for us! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Yep, I was thinking of the RS members, so I took the pics.! :rolleyes:

This auction was an old friend of mine that I picked a lot of bluegrass music with for 25 years, so my mind was on buying his records, CDs and instruments.  

Edited by TDF5G
  • Like 1

WHX??

Well ok TDF ...as long as it was bluegrass...your forgiven.... but don't let it happen again.... gotta keep that periphery vision sharp for :wh:

• Like 1

TDF5G
14 minutes ago, WHX8 said:

Well ok TDF ...as long as it was bluegrass...your forgiven.... but don't let it happen again.... gotta keep that periphery vision sharp for :wh:

;)