Ken B

The new Snow Commander..

953 nut

:handgestures-thumbupright:            The Economy looks quite capable, the hydraulic lift will be very handy with a snow blade.     :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

Jerry77

Good deal.   I am really impressed with your pickup....sharp !   :)

Mike'sHorseBarn

I have a 71 economy power king that looks identical. Love that machine, it'll do just about anything I ask it to!

CRE1992

Nice Ken! Congrats on the economy, I still have my 1971 2414.. Still needs an engine. Got my eyes on something up here in NJ with dual hydraulics...

squonk

When I got Elvis it came with a blade. I used to push about 3 times what a Horse could do. I  was going to make the blade hyd angling but opted to build the loader instead. I just fired him up the other day after a summer slumber to move a bunch of ordinance boxes out to the garden  for next years planting. :)

• Like 1

DougC

Living on top of a mountain is something that I'm not familiar with. Living on top of a hill in Iowa in the winter I am. 

Enjoy the new big and burly snow monster and show us a video of your snow moving adventures!!!!      :handgestures-thumbupright:

WVHillbilly520H

Did you get a snow/dozer blade for that Economy? I know where 3-4 are for sale but several hours away from you in VA, I bought one to fab up on the front of my Kioti, pushing snow is faster than using the loader at my parent's place in WV and looking behind with the rear blade isn't an option for my 79 yr old father, Jeff.

IMAG2305.jpg

IMAG2304.jpg

Ken B

Yes it came with a snow blade, a 3 point hitch setup and a mower deck. I might adapt an enlarged (5 Ft) Wheel Horse blade to go on it though. Its always nice being able to angle the blade from the seat. I'll have to take a closer look at the blade that came with the tractor to see if I can fab up an angle the blade from the seat set up.. Something tells me that it will be easier to adapt the Wheel Horse blade though... There will be without a doubt a snow video.. It will have to wait until we get at least a foot of snow though...

21 hours ago, CRE1992 said:

Nice Ken! Congrats on the economy, I still have my 1971 2414.. Still needs an engine. Got my eyes on something up here in NJ with dual hydraulics...

Where is that 2414 located Mr. Locator?:D

WVHillbilly520H

Ken, if you look at my 2cd pic it shows the angle latch mechanism, it had rope and some other pieces on it to allow angling from the seat, just had to release the latch then catch the corner and move in the desired direction, 5 positions total, but one well placed hydraulic ram or linear actuator could do the left straight right angling without breaking the budget, BTW my blade is 54" wide,Jeff.

Edited by WVHillbilly520H