T-Mo

Give me Your Videos!!!!!!

T-Mo

I have been browsing youtube for Wheel Horse videos.  And there are a lot of them, and I would dare say some, if not the majority of them, are from RS members.  This is just a reminder that we have a video section and I would like to see some of these videos I'm seeing on youtube in this section.

Here is our video section.  Please add to it if you can.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/39-videos/

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

put mine up:)

• Like 1

wallfish

Me too

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher
17 hours ago, T-Mo said:

I have been browsing youtube for Wheel Horse videos.  And there are a lot of them, and I would dare say some, if not the majority of them, are from RS members.  This is just a reminder that we have a video section and I would like to see some of these videos I'm seeing on youtube in this section.

Here is our video section.  Please add to it if you can.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/39-videos/

T-Mo is there a way to find old videos that  we posted in the past. on u-tube? or is it just under wheel horse.

T-Mo
43 minutes ago, T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER. said:

T-Mo is there a way to find old videos that  we posted in the past. on u-tube? or is it just under wheel horse.

I just do a search for "Wheel Horse" or if I want to see a specific model, i.e. 753, I search for "Wheel Horse 753", or if I'm looking for a specific action, I'll do a search for "Wheel Horse snow", etc.  Takes time, but there are a lot of videos out there.

• Like 2