Jack45

Suburban Idler Pulley

Jack45

Hi all,

Destroyed the idler pulley on my Suburban yesterday.  Can someone tell me what an equivalent part number is for it?  I don't know if my Suburban is the 400 or 550 model. I stopped in three different stores today to see if I could find something with no luck.  Better yet, do you have a reputable dealer for a good part?  I saw a couple on Ebay but would rather give my money to someone outside Ebay first.

Thanks!

WHX??

Jack,  easy cheap way is this

400 is pullstart, 550 will have that new fangled contraption ...I think they call it electric start!

I can do it for you if you like just get it to me or I have one already done if you would like to swap. Where in WI are you?

Edited by WHX7
  • Like 2

Jack45

Looks like I am about 90 minutes from you.  I am just west of Mosinee, WI.  I will give your method a shot on my own and see if I can do it.  Thanks for the tips.

WHX??

Oh cool... I run up 39 all the time to get to my place up north unless I take 13 thru Colby to stop at the guy who makes the awesome brats!

Bearing is a real common 6200 and most bigger hardware stores have them and also here http://www.ebay.com/itm/Qt-1-SKF-6200-2RS-SKF-Brand-rubber-seals-bearing-6200-rs-ball-bearings-6200-rs-/131337914204?hash=item1e9459875c

Other wise I would do it for a song, a prayer & a beer!

Good luck!

Edited by WHX7
  • Like 1

Jack45

Let me know next time you are running up.  I will have a beer ready. :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

There is harmony in Cheese Land.  :ychain:  :handgestures-thumbupright:  If you guys get together, give me a shout, I would make the trip.  :)

• Like 2