Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

The Free Electro 12

T-Mo

A couple of weeks ago, there was a free Electro 12, if anyone can remember.  I had a friend go and pick it up for me, which he did yesterday.  I just wanted the clevis hitch and cable, but the tractor does look complete and it has a shredder and a plow which I did not see in the original pictures.  I wish I can get the plow back here as well (the hitch can be easily ship at my expense).  I don't know what my friend Jason will do with the rest of the package, but I got a feeling he may get the tractor running and driving.  Below is the tractor in Jason"s truck.

IMG_6252.JPG

IMG_6251.JPG

IMG_6250.JPG

Edited by T-Mo
  • Like 2

ohiofarmer

I have a buddy in Tenn and my heart skipped a little for this free Horse. You beat me to the draw by a little, but in all honesty, a new member grabbing a deal like that just seems a bit pushy, Congrats. Those cast Kohlers with the right muffler are just the coolest sounding engine.....

• Like 1

T-Mo

Thanks.  New member, old member, it doesn't matter.  If I can't go get this one, who knows.  I really wanted the clevis hitch and cable off of it and now maybe the plow.  But it would be nice to go get the whole thing.

T-Mo

Update.  The friend who picked this up for me said his friend really wanted this tractor badly.  So I told him, just to pull the clevis hitch and lift cable off and ship that to me, and his buddy can have the tractor, provided he let me know if and when he got it running and driving.  It would have been a long drive for me and my original intent was just the hitch anyways.  So it all worked out for the best for all concerned.

• Like 1

T-Mo

From my friend.

It lives:

• Like 1

russellmc301

cool that chipper is nice