Akestner

Dozer blade handle

Akestner

So I purchased a dozer blade at the show but I've realized now the one that I have had the handle for hydro and not the 8 speed so could someone tell me the part number for it or maybe point me in the direction to buy one I might try the show again tomorrow but they didn't have much to choose from for blades and parts for them then again I wasn't really looking to hard at the handles seems like every time I think I get them figured out there's something a little different about them I didn't realize 

gwest_ca

Not aware of a different handle for the hydro models. Most can be turned around so the offset is reversed.

Garry

Adding

Take a look at page 3

Tankman

If you're looking for the offset, you can cut and weld a bit of the flatbar. Will lower the handle a little but won't be noticeable to the operator.

I've not seen a hydro vs. 8-speed difference in lift linkage or angle handles.  :think:

daveoman1966

Is this the handle lever you seek....  If so, I may have one in my shop...

my direct email is:

daveoman@windstream.

contact me there for price & shipping.

EXT- (15).JPG

Walt

I recently mounted a blade on my 1980 1100 special that a neighbor gave me. The handle was bent away from from tractor which made it hit brake pedal keeping it from angling to the left. When trying to reverse it so bend was towards tractor the pin release mounting hole was not on center of bar so that did not work. I ended up putting handle in my bench vice and reversing the bends to fit my tractor. If this is similar to the issue you are having let me know and I'll expand on how I did it and see if I can load a picture of it now.