T-Mo

I'm Back

ronwh

Welcome back T-Mo glad to have you, I am still interested in a plow day if you hear of any near Herman.

Thanks Ron Whanger

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Welcome back T-Mo.  :)

• Like 2

T-Mo

Thanks, Ron.  I know we're trying for one here in Missouri.  You would think with all the farm ground in Missouri, something would come up.  I'm hoping for one in the fall.

Thanks, Steve.  I'm hoping to find a decent WH for a decent price.  I have a friend who has a RJ-58 that I have been trying to talk him out of.  Let's hope he gets tired of it....soon.

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH

Welcome Back!

• Like 2

CasualObserver

Hey Terry, I've wondered where you slipped off to. I have seen an occasional post on FB on JD stuff. Welcome back... hope you find something. There seems to always be stuff for sale around St. Louis!

• Like 1

T-Mo

Thanks, Jason.  It's good to be back in the swing of things here.

This just came up for sale on CL, about 40 or so miles from me.  $350, no deck, good engine and transmission from the seller's description.  I sent him an email (no phone contact info in the ad).

01616_7V2yAA4qiuS_1200x900.jpg

00606_d6Ru73fHow1_1200x900.jpg

00V0V_1VhAm2hRlUd_1200x900.jpg

00707_8MqgeDRhIp8_1200x900.jpg

01616_9mcx5uMS5sO_1200x900.jpg

01717_c3iUgVCijCy_1200x900.jpg

Edited by T-Mo
  • Like 4

RedRanger
8 minutes ago, T-Mo said:

01616_7V2yAA4qiuS_1200x900.jpg

Wondering what holds that engine down?  

• Like 1

T-Mo

Good eye.  I didn't noticed that myself.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I think the bolts on that side come up from under the frame.  C-100 looks pretty nice.  :)

• Like 6

T-Mo
5 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

I think the bolts on that side come up from under the frame.  C-100 looks pretty nice.  :)

That may be right.  I'm looking at the '75 brochure and from what limited view I can see, it looks the same as this.  Also, browsing through the gallery here, it appears that a lot of the mid-70s Cs were like this.  If someone can confirm, I appreciate it.

19richie66

I'm pretty sure the left side bolts go through the frame regularly and the right side come up from the bottom and thread into the pan.

• Like 4

roadapples
29 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

I'm pretty sure the left side bolts go through the frame regularly and the right side come up from the bottom and thread into the pan.

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 1

tunahead72

Welcome back aboard, Terry!  You were one of several people who posted information that turned out to be very important to me when I first started looking at RedSquare back in 2011.  Actually, you mentioned some of the others in your list of "friends".  This is a great forum, in part because of early contributions from you and these other guys, I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat::WRS:

JimD

Glad to see you back Terry. You were a great contributor to the Square. Hope you'll be sticking around! :)

Edited by JimD

TDF5G
1 hour ago, 19richie66 said:

:text-yeahthat: 

stevasaurus

Me thinks that WHX has been out in this heat today and has had Martinis with Wisconsin cheese...not a good combination...unless the cheese has olive pieces in it.  :think:

• Like 3

Shynon
2 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

:text-yeahthat:Yes the bolts do come up through the frame

33 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Me thinks that WHX has been out in this heat today and has had Martinis with Wisconsin cheese...not a good combination...unless the cheese has olive pieces in it.  :think:

:text-yeahthat:and that too

• Like 3

T-Mo

One thing I have learned is, all brands have their pros and cons.  I can appreciate good engineering and quality nor matter what the color.  Green, yellow, red, blue, etc., all have qualities I admired, and all have things I wished were like that other brand.:)

• Like 8

papaglide

Welcome back Terry! 

312Hydro
7 hours ago, WHX61/3 said:

Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living, green & yellow thingys & trailers with cool tie down boxes. When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my Coach’s hired servants have horses to spare, and here I am with no horses! I will set out and go back to my Red Square and say to him Coach, I have sinned against the Ponds and against you.  I am no longer worthy to be called your T-Mo; make me like one of your hired servants.’ So he got up and went to his Red Square. But the Coach said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best C series and put him on it.  Bring the fattened 520 and gas it up. Let’s have a plow day and celebrate.  For this T-Mo of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate....Luke 15 (well sort of)

:text-welcomeconfetti:Back to :rs:

Oh my gosh ! This is great! Hats off to you sir,and your parables! :handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright::bow-blue:

Just a thought,wasn't that taken from the Book of Biglerville chapter 6 verses 24:25? 

Edited by 312Hydro
Added question
  • Like 6

bowtieguy

T-MO....# 7 is still here (sometimes).....I might have a 520H that you need!!!.....but you would love my Palomino!!!!!

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

hey t mo. welcome back to ted square.

glenn