muz123

Mowed with the beast today!

squonk

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 1

Achto

amazon some times has good deals on ag's, just have to watch the shipping charge's to make sure your getting a good deal.

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I recently got some from Summit Racing.  They were the cheapest I could find at the time.  I suggest finding the manufacturers part number when you decide on the tire type you want and search on that.  That will help narrow the field since prices are always in a state of flux. Always check the shipping costs.  Many sites like to bait you with a low price only to pad the shipping costs upon checkout.  That's my minus 2 cents. :-D

• Like 2

ericj

watch the deestones and similar type tires, they run smaller than the carlise's. search on here there has been many threads on ag tires posted on here

eric j

• Like 1

benji756

I just put a set of deestones on my 520, I got them from Greater Cleveland Tire on e-bay for a little over 200 shipped. I have pictures posted on here  

• Like 1

ericj

i like the deestones have several sets, but they fit the 7" rims better then the 8.5" rims

eric j

• Like 1

Tankman

Your turf tires look fine. I use turf's year round. :twocents-02cents:

Snow duty, chains 'n wheel weights.

Turning earth? AG's and front weights! Best bet? A Stallion for every chore!  :thanks:

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

TSC "HiRun" $110 ea or "lawnmowertires".com they carry Carlisle and newer brand "OTR" R1 AGs in the correct size for front and rear and the turf vs AG debate will go on forever but my latest 520 with turfs and weights still won't handle my yard like my original with AGs and weights,Jeff.

Screenshot_2016-04-16-22-44-31.png

• Like 3

WVHillbilly520H

Couple pics of my original 520 with AGs and "Good Friday" 520 with turfs(not enough shed/stable lol) and what happens with turfs mowing on my hilly yard,how much "hay" I "bale"most every time I now,Jeff,

IMAG2224.jpg

IMAG2222.jpg

1464545572497.thumb.jpg.b0e6d8a1ebe941b013aa2570e4cdb412.jpg

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

You could make a lot of compost. :) 

• Like 2

Tuneup

I've seen from this list that Deestones run narrower than their spec - the 10.5 is 9.6 wide - and they are cheap as tires go. My horse is not subject to severe duty so they're a good fit for the price of 2 for about $125. eBay had them and with a $20 coupon for the holiday.

• Like 1

Pullstart

So get the next size bigger Deestones, and you'll be happy as a :wh: workin! :handgestures-thumbupright: 

• Like 1