ClassicTractorProfessor

1277 Hydro cooling fan

ClassicTractorProfessor

Does anyone know where I can get a cooling fan for the hydrostat on my 1277. Mine is beat up pretty bad...I've searched all over on Google with no luck

gwest_ca

If you go to a Toro dealer now it says the 6108 fan is a [ duplicate part. See $book ]. I suspect that means price book and the revised part number may be listed there.

https://www.partstree.com/parts/search/parts/?searchTerm=6108

If you have a local well established Toro dealer with older experience give them a call and see. You may just get lucky.

Garry

• Like 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

Thanks Garry I will have to try and find a Toro dealer somewhere close to me...sometimes living out in the middle of nowhere really sucks 

roadapples

Seen them on fleebay..   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

wallfish

Is that the kind which has fins in the cast pulley to blow the air? If so, I might have one for you

The Partstree link for that part #6108 is funny--- "DUP PART see $book" Tells you right away they are proud of that part

• Like 1

ClassicTractorProfessor
36 minutes ago, wallfish said:

Is that the kind which has fins in the cast pulley to blow the air? If so, I might have one for you

The Partstree link for that part #6108 is funny--- "DUP PART see $book" Tells you right away they are proud of that part

Not around my tractor to get pics but found this one on Google...my fan looks just like it only in BAD shape :text-lol:

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Aldon

That looks very similar to the one on GT14 Hydro's.

If you can't locate one, I posted a thread on how to duplicate one using a similar fan from McMaster Carr. Under GT14 hydro fan. 

Probably could use same fan with slight mod.

Edited by Aldon
  • Like 3

ClassicTractorProfessor
12 minutes ago, Aldon said:

That looks very similar to the one on GT14 Hydro's.

If you can't locate one, I posted a thread on how to duplicate one using a similar fan from McMaster Carr. Under GT14 hydro fan. 

Probably could use same fan with slight mod.

Just searched for your thread and think I might try to do just that...for no more than that little fan costs it's worth a try. Thanks

• Like 2