Sign in to follow this  
yzf450motoxrider

520h kwikway weight box

yzf450motoxrider

Anyone have pictures or ideas to mount a custom rear weight box? I would like to modify my stock box so it doesn't sag as much.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Forest Road

Made this a few years ago. 

yzf450motoxrider

Thanks. I'm looking to keep the box close to the back of the tractor. At this point iv cut the box in half. at 21x8x15 filled with concrete it should weigh around 240lb.

C-85

From what I learned and saw on this site I fabricated a used reese hitch and mounted this used Ariens GT weight box to the back of my plow tractor and it works really well.  I continued the hitch right through the weight box so I still have a 2" hitch from the back of the box.  It's also easy to take this off and put back on.  I also made this to be very close (about 3/4") from the back of the tractor.  I bet this kind of arrangement would work great on your loader tractor as well.default_smile.png

070.jpg

052.jpg

063.jpg

• Like 5

cheesegrader

Love the weight box.

Love the black hoods.

Lotsa love!

lynnmor

I made a bracket that fits into a standard plow hitch and bolts to the loader frame.  Then I made brackets that fit the axle and the box mounts.  The box is modified by cutting a 45 degree angle on the rear bottom corner about half way in, so that the box doesn't drag so quickly in rough terrain.  I'll post photos when I get a chance.