Big-Game

1955 RJ-35 Stop Button #3279 who needs one?

Big-Game

I asked this question around the show in PA this year and found a few guys that need this part.

I have you on my list !  Brian, Steve, Vince, Dave

I will not promise anything but if you have a complete !! Original or Restored 1955 RJ-35

and all you need is the brass Stop Button for the hood let me know.

I have a LIMITED number of them and I would like for them to go to tractors that are complete and running.

If your project is still in boxes you will not make the list.

They will be for sale at a set price.

This is something that will not happen tomorrow, because each button is a little different in patina matching

buttons with tractors will take time. I would like to have this complete before the next show in PA.

I will get a list together and compare it with the parts I have.

I may ask you to send me a picture of your tractor to see if it meets the requirements.

Please send your info to me at:  rsgreco@embarqmail.com

or a PM through the Wheel Horse Junkies page on Facebook

Thank you

Ron Greco

Big-Game

• Like 5

Hammerhead

Hello Ron, I need a stop button for my early production RJ35. The one with the black stripe on the hood! The top pic you can see the tractor on the right and the open hole for that button! Thank you! 046-1.jpg
050-3.jpg 

Edited by Hammerhead
spelling errors
  • Like 2

VinsRJ

Thank you for keeping me in mind!

Vince

stevebo

Thanks Ron. I could use 2 if possible depending on price. I have my restored early 55' RJ 35 which you saw at the show and also one for my 56' Sr. Thanks and Merry

Christmas!

photo (73).JPG

• Like 1

buckrancher

thanks for remembering Ron

Brian

55rj35jr

Hi Ron,Please put me on the list for one(depending on the price) for my restored early 55 cable steer  thanks

Brrly1

Ron, quick question??? How many of these do you have??? Not trying to be stupid here but wholly smokes, You throw them out on Facebook and now here??? You Must have at least a dozen of them then!!!! Ridiculous????? Very possible. I have one for a friend in Carl Bowles who is eighty years old doesn't play with a computer, who bought his tractor at Portland from Dave Brown, there's one. Have a friend who just bought Bob Rocks 55 with the fiberglass hood, guess what??? His also needs one. So the question is, I would really like to know how this decision is going to be made???? Did you hit the lotto????

stevebo

John,

I spoke with Ron at the big show and he had a limited amount of them all of different patina. I think he is trying to place the correct buttons (or at least offer them up) to the correct tractor owners.

Brrly1

That's all fine and great but the fact still remains WHO gets one??? I know that I would like two as everyone else does, like why Not. I have two tractors that both need one that are legitimate tractors, yes neither are mine but they are Good Friends of mine. Carl doesn't have a computer but he can look up just about anything on his card viewer. Brad has many computers but there are just somethings you have to do yourself to help the project move  forward