the_nite_owl

D-160 throttle / governer setup help?

the_nite_owl

I have a D-160 with the Onan BF-MS/2929 16HP engine.
This engine is put together from the original engine and a similar engine from a Sears Suburban.
I had her running pretty well but a bolt holding the sensitivy adjuster fell off.  
Looking over how it is setup is a bit confusing as the manual shows what appears to be the throttle cable hooked to the sensitivity adjuster which connects with a spring to the governor control arm.
My throttle is connected via a solid rod to a lever on the right side (from the seated drivers position) of the engine which connects with a spring to the governor control arm.  Is this setup correct for my tractor?
I am missing the bushing to hold the sensitivity adjuster on and the screw and spring to set the low idle speed and will searching for replacements for those but wonder about the difference in the throttle setup from the Onan engine manual and if I need to do anything differently when I go to get this setup properly again.

Anyone here with a similar setup to the D-160 that can take a couple photos of how it should be setup for me to compare with?

Thanks.

Trent